BY 100% PURE

Deeply moisturizing, softening body scrub buffs away bumps and flakes for incredibly silky, smooth skin. Replenishes vibrancy with potent anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins for a youthful glow. Nutrient rich plant oils deeply nourish for soft, supple skin while fruit acids reveal brightness. Free of any synthetic fragrances, chemical preservatives, artificial dyes, petro chemicals or any other toxins. Truly, 100% Pure.

VEGAN

Sea Salt (French Sea Salts), Butyrospermum Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract Extracts of Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula), Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit (Noni), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit (Blackberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Lavandula Augustifolia Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract.

Direction

Apply to wet skin, rubbing in circular motions and paying extra attention to rough areas of skin like elbows and knees. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat every other day.

• I need a shine skin. You recommend this to me? As is the ...1 Answers
  • Hi, how often should Organic Sea Therapy Body Scrub be us...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hannah G.
Lexington, MA
I love this scrub! It leaves my skin so soft and perfect. Whenever I have to get an old spray tan off i head to this because I know it will do the job. A little goes a long way with this! I ordered mine off their website but I think others will have it as well.
Mickayla F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lavender is my go to when it comes to night time needs. The scent is so relaxing and scrubs are good for bringing blood flow to areas with a lot of scaring :) so this product is a legit must have for me!
Sierra G.
this was really great! it was a little rough then normal body scrubs, but it left my body feeling smooth! i do recommend this so if you get a chance definitely get you some!
Daisy V.
It's 100% organic and all natural products inside of this body scrub and you can really tell. It really exfoliates my skin and makes it feel so soft and smooth after just one use !
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I'm a big time self Tanner. So this is definitely a must in the summer. It makes for a smooth application and removes all the dead skin prior to my lotion.
Melissa H.
Hialeah, FL
I lovee trying new body scrubss. This one is one of my favorites. Leaves the skin pretty smooth. I would repurchase
Djeunica B.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
This Lavender pure smell really really amazing while using make you want to eat it but it's not a food but too bad.
Dareyn R.
Florida
I'm just obsessed with lavender & anything natural. Tell me those two things and I'm instantly sold!
Berenice S.
I LOVE this body scrub! It smells amazing, it also leaves your skin so soft and moirsturized, and it's very concentrated so it lasts a long time. Transformed my skin Velvety soft and healthy. The scent will transport you to your happy place, every time you shower.I highly recommend this product!
Julia S.
Buenísimo, excelente producto , muy beneficioso y de larga duración al menos a mi , 4 meses que lo comencé a usar y me encanta , muchas ventajas tienes su desventaja es que no viene en más grande , si lo volvería a comprar
Sara M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Hi, how often should Organic Sea Therapy Body Scrub be used??? Thank you :)
Brigitte P.
Miami Fl, Florida
I need a shine skin. You recommend this to me? As is the best way to use it?