BY 100% PURE

Soften and soothe while gently removing makeup and other impurities. Made with certified organic, cold-pressed flaxseed oil, this nourishing, noncomedogenic cleanser is rich in essential Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, B vitamins and zinc, and is gentle enough for all skin types.

VEGAN

Linum Usitatissimum (Organic Flax) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Extracts of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil (Orange) Essential Oil, Citral**, Limonene**, Linalool.** **Component of natural essential oil *Certified Organic.

Directions

Use this multipurpose oil as a makeup remover or facial cleanser. Use 1: Saturate cotton pad with cleansing oil and gently wipe face to remove makeup. For stubborn eye makeup, hold saturated cotton pad on eyes for several seconds before gently wiping. Rinse off with warm water. Use 2: Wet face with warm water and gently massage oil onto face in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water.

Gabriella N.
Coconut Creek
I have heard this product very well, but I have not yet had the opportunity to use it. Because of his compositions, the removal of oliosity, 100% pure, to realize that it is of excellent quality !! eager to try and start using !!! super recomended because I had good references of indication!
Hailey S.
Edmonton, KY
I think I was looking for something different, but for the product it worked well. It was a little pricey but I would buy for special occasions. It did somewhat meet my expectations! I am a first time buyer and would recommend to someone!!
Kim C.
Columbia
This cleanser is wonderful. I use it at the end of the day to get all the dirt and makeup (including eye makeup) off my face and it leaves my skin beautifully clean and fresh without being drying or overly oily (don't be scared by the word "oil" if you have oily skin!). I absolutely love this stuff and to top it off...it's completely natural.
Kennedy K.
So sad it's being discontinued! Love the smell. This is my all time favorite cleansing oil to use as my 1st cleanse when I've finished a long shift and I've got a full face of makeup.
Grace D.
Newark, NJ
At first I was skeptical about using a cleansing oil to use makeup but I found that this cleansing oil really takes off all product from your face and is just really great 👍 ☺️
Great cleanser, feel great on the skin right after use. It goes deep into the pores and get all of makeup, dirt, and oil out of my skin.
moriah p.
Love the smell, feel, and price of this product leaves my skin feeling flawless and I don't break out which is a plus
James G.
Dearing
Love it it keeps my face nice and clean and pimple free,its affective and i love it for my daily skin care use
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
THIS IS MY SECRET WEAPONS AND I WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE.
Alyssa D.
Cairo, GA
Like how it doesn't have a real strong smell to it. Keeps me happy. Good for my sensitive skin.