BY 100% PURE

100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free All natural facial scrub in a base of berries, sake, pineapple juice and papaya enzyme to make complexion appear more vibrant, glowing and healthy.  Perfectly round jojoba beads buff away bumps and flakes without scratching your skin.  Concentrated with anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants. Truly, 100% Pure- no synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no parabens or any other chemical preservatives, no petrochemicals or any other toxins. For Dull Looking Skin That Needs Brightening 1 certified organic by QAI 2 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certification Limited 3 certified organic by Baystate Organic Certification Limited 4 certified organic by Organic Certifiers 5 certified organic by Maryland Department of Agriculture Facial Scrub, Pineapple see more...

100% Pure Facial Scrub, Carrot, 3.5 oz
Me encanta es una crema que hace tener una piel suave y lisa antes tenia mi piel sensible seca pero esta crema me ha hecho tenerla lisa y suave me siento como una princesa me encanta lo amoo compraoslo os ba a encantar como ami y no hos bais a repentir de nada :)
Nnenna I.
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
I have a very rough nose area, and my pores get clogged easily this completely takes care of all of that. My skin is baby soft after I use this, I would definitely recommend for my dry skin brethren. It get rid of all that annoying dry patches.
Liz H.
Liz H.
I really love the all natural ingredients in this, not too big of a fan on the smell but I like how the packaging is simple and to the point. I used this and my face felt so soft and smooth afterwards
Cristal K.
Cristal K.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exfoliating is key to beautiful glowing sling and this is the creme de la creme it's amazing and so natural! Makes your skin feel so soft!
Julianna Z.
Julianna Z.
Port Hueneme , CA
Just bought this and I LOVE it.. my face felt so soft and smooth afterwards. I have sensitive skin and this didn't bother my skin at all. LOVE IT!
Ruthann L.
Ruthann L.
Hyattsville, MD
Reading the description of this product I love the 100 percent pure natural ingredients that are compacted in this product I only use nothing but a 100 percent natural on my face and I can I sure you I will be trying this and I also recommend others to try it has well :)
Belleville , Mi
This product sounds amazing! I really like how it's all natural and the ingredients sound great
Auburn, WA
I really want to try this! Wonder where I can buy? I'll have to ask this in the questions section...
Belleville , Mi
Is it 100% natural
Auburn, WA
Where is this available for purchase? Online only?