BY 100% PURE

Hydrating and nourishing facial scrub made with cucumber juice, carrot seed oil, tomato powder and avocado butter to make your complexion incredibly smooth and soft! Soothing calendula, jasmine green tea and aloe replenishes and calms the skin. Packed with anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins. Gentle facial scrub can be used daily as often as needed. Apply a generous layer on clean, damp skin and massage in circular motions. Rinse off to reveal a radiant complexion.

VEGETARIAN

Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cucumis Sativus Fruit (Cucumber Juice), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Jojoba Esters (Jojoba Beads), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) and Cera Alba (Beeswax), Extracts of: Punica Granatum (Pomegrante), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato Powder) Fruit/Leaf/Stem, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Leaf, Organic Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf**, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Ganadensis (Goldenseal) and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle). Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel). Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Citral**, Limonene**, Linalool** and Mel (Honey) * Certified Organic, **component of natural essential oil.

Directions

Wet face and gently massage into skin using small circular motion to slough off dead skin. Then rinse to find baby soft skin!

Arma A.
Chicago
There are the days when my T zone is oily but my cheeks are super dry, with this exfoliator which is wonderfully 100% Natural it did exfoliate but wasn't harsh at all. Loved it.
Me encanta es una crema que hace tener una piel suave y lisa antes tenia mi piel sensible seca pero esta crema me ha hecho tenerla lisa y suave me siento como una princesa me encanta lo amoo compraoslo os ba a encantar como ami y no hos bais a repentir de nada :)
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
I have a very rough nose area, and my pores get clogged easily this completely takes care of all of that. My skin is baby soft after I use this, I would definitely recommend for my dry skin brethren. It get rid of all that annoying dry patches.
Ruthann L.
Hyattsville, MD
Reading the description of this product I love the 100 percent pure natural ingredients that are compacted in this product I only use nothing but a 100 percent natural on my face and I can I sure you I will be trying this and I also recommend others to try it has well :)
Liz H.
I really love the all natural ingredients in this, not too big of a fan on the smell but I like how the packaging is simple and to the point. I used this and my face felt so soft and smooth afterwards
Julianna Z.
Port Hueneme , CA
Just bought this and I LOVE it.. my face felt so soft and smooth afterwards. I have sensitive skin and this didn't bother my skin at all. LOVE IT!
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
Exfoliating is key to beautiful glowing sling and this is the creme de la creme it's amazing and so natural! Makes your skin feel so soft!
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
I really want to try this! Wonder where I can buy? I'll have to ask this in the questions section...
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
This product sounds amazing! I really like how it's all natural and the ingredients sound great
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
Purchased at: 100 Percent Pure
LOVE this brand!! They have the best products :) I have used this brand for the first time this past month and I love it so much! Normally my skin is super sensitive but I’ve never had any breakouts from this product! Love it and I would definitely recommend:)
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Is it 100% natural
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Where is this available for purchase? Online only?