BY 100% PURE

100% Natural 100% Vegan What is it: Skin brightening facial peel, concentrated with Pineapple enzyme, Papaya enzyme, Vitamin C and Citrus, effectively peels surface dead skin cells for a brighter, glowing complexion. This facial peel is concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants which help restore the appearance of  previously damaged skin. Who is it for: Nourishing for all skin types, but especially great for dull looking skin. Truly, 100% Pure- no  synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no parabens or any other chemical preservatives, no petrochemicals or any other toxins. No Animal Testing ;

Tesla D.
Olivehurst , CA
Purchased at: 100 Percent Pure
My favorite thing about this facial peel is that it’s 100% vegan. No harsh chemicals! It smells nice and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Jackie C.
The only reason this product doesn't get the fifth star is because it's more of a wash off mask than a peel, so I wasn't sure how much to apply on face. Other than that, I believe this product to be amazing. It makes my face feel smoother and look brighter. I see results after the first use, and there is nothing better than that!! 9.5/10 would recommend.
Isabelle H.
I love the pure facial peel and I love the way my face feels after using it. It is very effective and my face feels amazing after using it. It is very gentle on my skin and it was priced at a good value. It was not too pricey. I for sure recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good facial peel.
Shaunicy W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
I love face peels. And this one is definitely making the top five. Super cute packaging, met my expectations (clean and refreshing face and look) I was a first time user but I would definitely use again & recommend to others.
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
I love this so so much because it is a face mask but then peels off. So if rips of all the impurities and blackheads. It also has a lot in the container so it lasts along time which is great. I would definitely recommend!
Lenai A.
Snellville, GA
Peeled off really well, face feels great afterwards..the product did meet all my expectations, I was a first time user as well and will continue to purchase this product, i really didnt see any room for improvement!
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I really enjoyed this facial peel it is all 100% natural and left my skin feeling amazing when i peeled it off. My favorite part is peeling pff the mask while my least favorite part was waiting for the mask to dry.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
This is N amazing product! Specially because is 100% all natural and I love how it does not have chemicals involved I think it's a very good value it helps repair my face I would totally buy this product again!.
Erika M.
Loveland
I'm in love with this facial peel! I'm giving it a 4-star review because I ran out of this so fast! Everything else about this facial peel is incredible though! I strongly recommend this product.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
100percentpure is such an amazing brand a friend told me about it and I just had to try it I absolutely love this face wash it leaves your face so soft and so clean.
Veronica P.
Cuales son los principales ingredientes?
Amber L.
Merrillville, IN
How does this peel compare to others? I'm looking for a good facial peel but am trying to avoid chemicals because I've seen one too many horror stories.