BY 100% PURE #22 in Facial Mists

100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Organic Lavender Hydrosol is the collection of the steam from the production of pure Lavender essential oil from steam distillation. Hydrosol contains the same medicinal properties as essential oil. Lavender hydrosol will hydrate, refresh and soothe all skin types. Made from organic Lavender from Provence - contains no synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, alcohol, preservatives or any other toxins. Facial Mist, Organic Lavender Hydrosol see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "works great on sensitive skin and leaves a smooth touch!" in 1 review
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this online, it sat on my shelf and I didn't use it. But I finally gave it a shot and I love it. It's so great for your skin, works amazing under your foundation. The packaging is sleek and simple and leaves you feeling refreshed. Highly recommend for anyone.
Anny F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
hydrating rose water is made from the collection of steam while producing pure, organic rose essential oil.
Instantly hydrates and soothes, this anti-inflammatory organic rose water has all the medicinal and therapeutic properties of organic rose essential oil.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mist because it helps moisture the skin and helps it to feel smooth and fresh. Gentle on the skin. Very light feeling and is great for a little pick-me-up on long days. A little price, but well worth it.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial mists! But this one rocks, it gives such a fresh finish on the skin. I usually spray it all over my face before and after my makeup for keeping it in place all day long. Really love it! 100% recommended!
Na'ilah S.
Very refreshing in the mornings and.on hot days . I just spritz my face and i feel smooth and hydrated. Even though i dont have sensitive skin i still use this even over top of makeup .
Heba M.
Astoria, NY
This product is really good for sensitive skin it leaves a feeling of smoothness it really met my expectations it's not so pricy it's affordable I recommend this product
Viviana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 use this product to set my makeup everyday. It leaves my skin with a slight dewy finish and helps my makeup to last throughout the day without over drying my face.
Haley C.
Bigelow, AR
Very refreshing mist. Leaves your skin smooth and silky but also wake me up. Love this product a little pricy but still a good pick me up for hard days
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and this product really helps with dry winters. A little spray of this mist and my skin feels refreshed and healthy again :)
Jasmyn H.
Brandon, FL
This is by far the best face must I've ever used. It leaves my face soooo refreshed and is definitely worth the money! Very much recommended!!!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
What is this product used for?
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Does it feel sticky on your skin?
Lizz A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Question has been deleted
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
Can i use this before i apply makeup? Is the smell a strong rosy smell?? Ive heard mists are good to try
Samantha F.
Pella, IA
I've been wanting to try this for a while!! But i can't seem to find it anywhere. Any suggestions?