BY 100% PURE #19 in Facial Mists

100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Organic Lavender Hydrosol is the collection of the steam from the production of pure Lavender essential oil from steam distillation. Hydrosol contains the same medicinal properties as essential oil. Lavender hydrosol will hydrate, refresh and soothe all skin types. Made from organic Lavender from Provence - contains no synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, alcohol, preservatives or any other toxins. Facial Mist, Organic Lavender Hydrosol see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "works great on sensitive skin and leaves a smooth touch!" in 1 review
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!
Ana M.
Springfield
Review for: Rose more...
Makes my face smell and feel amazing ! I am so in love with this gentle spray. The packaging is like a regular bottle but the formula is so worth the money. I have about 2 bottles in stock just in case I run out of my recent bottle. Try it and tell us what you think!!
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I love this facial mist! It’s super light and smells amazing. I love 100% pure because of its natural, non toxic ingredients. That’s super important to me so I own a lot from this brand. Highly recommend this mist for all skin types!!!!
Maria C.
I always need a little ooph to add to my skin care underneath my makeup as my skin tends to look a little dry in between seasons no matter how much i moisturize. A nice sprits of 2-3 is my recommendation and smells ok.
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
This product is very good. I get no breakouts from this product, it makes my skin feel soft and glowing. If you have dry spots or any dryness this definetly makes them moisturized.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Tasmia H.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Rose more...
The rose spray is extremely refreshing on the face. It met my expectations of what it does. I bought it at a beauty supple store. I use it in between makeup applications to keep everything flawless looking and not cakey.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
This is a great refresher from the heat. I mist my face with this after I've been out in the sun. It works great to hydrate my skin. It's definitely something I make sure I have every Summer. Going to the beach, just being out in heat, can really dry my skin out. So this mist is a lifesaver! If you go tanning, this mist will definitely come in handy. It's made with all natural ingredients, and they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. I love the bottle and the pump sprays a soft mist that is gentle on your face! The price is affordable and the bottle last me all Summer, and some. I definitely recommend.
Estrella M.
I read how rose hydrosol was good for returning skin to its normal ph and is also moisturizing and has anti-bacterial properties. This was my first time buying rose water so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm so glad I tried this because I am in love with this stuff! I have rosacea and my skin feels so much better when I spray this on after a shower. It smells like live roses that have just been rained on. I'm not a fan of rose scented things, but this smells like actual roses, not rose scent. I have to keep from spraying myself with it all the time just because it's fun and smells so good.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
What is this product used for?
Lizz A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Question has been deleted
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Does it feel sticky on your skin?
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
Can i use this before i apply makeup? Is the smell a strong rosy smell?? Ive heard mists are good to try
Victoria P P.