Add a Photo

By 100% PURE
100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Lycopene is the protective antioxidant that is abundant in tomatoes.  Lycopene and other anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins in this nourishing facial moisturizer will protect your skin against damage and aging and will help to restore your complexion to be at it s healthiest.  This tomato based facial moisturizer will hydrate, soothe and deeply nourish and is made to restore lackluster skin that is in need of extra nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. For Normal to Oily Skin 1 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic 2 certified organic by Organic Certifiers 3 certified organic by Maryland Department of Agriculture 4 certified organic by QAI Facial Cream, Tomato Lycopene
Christina W.
Christina W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is a great face cream! Not as think as a moisturizer and goes on perfect under makeup! If I'm feeling dryer than usual I'll put a thinker layer on before I go to bed so it can soak in! It's an overall great product, this company has never disappointed!
Airy B.
Airy B.
It's a product that leaves my face feeling great afterwards. I really enjoy this product. It has really great packaging and it is definitely worth spending on. I definitely recommend this to others .
Libby H.
Libby H.
i dont like face creams or moisturizers because theyre usually too thick this one is not thick which i appreciate but did nothing for my skin.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
Very hydrating and soothing for the skin! It is very gentle and makes your complexion look amazing! I absolutely love this product!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This product keeps your skin moisturized and healthy it really good cream for your face and your face a nice glow
The perfect face cream! Doesn't make my face feel oily and feels nice on my skin! Highly recommend!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Hallandale, FL
June 22, 2017, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: 100% Pure Facial Cream, Tomato Lycopene, 2 oz
I like the way it smells..It make my face very soft.Its gentle to my skin.I apply 2 times a day.Once after my morning shower,And at bedtime...
Alanis B.
Alanis B.
Plainfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 25, 2017, 5:07 a.m.
Review for: 100% Pure Facial Cream, Tomato Lycopene, 2 oz
This is such an amazing product! I love how soft it makes your face and also how fresh it makes you feel! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ronni  D.
Ronni D.
Marietta, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 26, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: 100% Pure Facial Cream, Tomato Lycopene, 2 oz
Absorbs evenly, leaves a non-greasy smoothness to your face. Perfect for under make-up or just fresh faced. Lovely smell and no artificial junk ingredients.
Bryanna S.
Bryanna S.
June 26, 2017, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: 100% Pure Facial Cream, Tomato Lycopene, 2 oz
It works really well. I love using it. It really helps my skin a lot. It helps exfoliate my skin. I am very happy with this product.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Removes blackheads?
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
I did some research online and I came across the website for 100% pure. I was really interested in trying this face lotion. Is it worth it? What were the pros/cons?
Cerys J.
Cerys J.
Just wondering is it oily or creamy as I'm worried about spots
kelley o.
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
I was wondering if this is a thick cream or greasy? I'm concerned about breakouts. thanks!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
I have a question. is this cream works with normal skin?