BY 100% PURE

100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Lycopene is the protective antioxidant that is abundant in tomatoes.  Lycopene and other anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins in this nourishing facial moisturizer will protect your skin against damage and aging and will help to restore your complexion to be at it s healthiest.  This tomato based facial moisturizer will hydrate, soothe and deeply nourish and is made to restore lackluster skin that is in need of extra nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. For Normal to Oily Skin 1 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic 2 certified organic by Organic Certifiers 3 certified organic by Maryland Department of Agriculture 4 certified organic by QAI Facial Cream, Tomato Lycopene see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina W.
Christina W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is a great face cream! Not as think as a moisturizer and goes on perfect under makeup! If I'm feeling dryer than usual I'll put a thinker layer on before I go to bed so it can soak in! It's an overall great product, this company has never disappointed!
Airy B.
Airy B.
It's a product that leaves my face feeling great afterwards. I really enjoy this product. It has really great packaging and it is definitely worth spending on. I definitely recommend this to others .
Libby H.
Libby H.
i dont like face creams or moisturizers because theyre usually too thick this one is not thick which i appreciate but did nothing for my skin.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
Very hydrating and soothing for the skin! It is very gentle and makes your complexion look amazing! I absolutely love this product!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This product keeps your skin moisturized and healthy it really good cream for your face and your face a nice glow
The perfect face cream! Doesn't make my face feel oily and feels nice on my skin! Highly recommend!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cleveland, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely do like this product. Only reason I'm giving 4 instead of 5, is because of the packaging and price. It was effective for what it's used for but I was disappointed in the outcome of my skin. Definitely room for improvement. But still a great product!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial creams and this one is an amazing! It's so soft, smooth and creamy! I highly recommend this. It helps so much with my dry patches and doesn't leave my skin oily at all; just fresh and bright.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Hallandale, FL
I like the way it smells..It make my face very soft.Its gentle to my skin.I apply 2 times a day.Once after my morning shower,And at bedtime...
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pure and organic these products are! They always leave my skin feeling nice and fresh and awakened, especially in the mornings
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Removes blackheads?
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
I did some research online and I came across the website for 100% pure. I was really interested in trying this face lotion. Is it worth it? What were the pros/cons?
Cerys J.
Cerys J.
Just wondering is it oily or creamy as I'm worried about spots
kelley o.
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
I was wondering if this is a thick cream or greasy? I'm concerned about breakouts. thanks!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
I have a question. is this cream works with normal skin?