BY 100% PURE

Richly foaming facial cleanser that soothes and hydrates with cucumber juice, rose hydrosol, green tea and calendula. This gentle facial foam washes away impurities without stripping or dehydrating your skin. This pure cleansing foam does not contain any synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, alcohols, chemical preservatives or any other toxins that can damage or irritate your skin. Truly 100% Pure. 100% Pure formulas and ingredients have never been tested on animals. All natural ingredients, certified organic. 100% vegan. see more...

Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
Foam is usually used to help soak up excess oils in the skin, I would not recommend this product for anyone with dry skin. The cucumber is gentle and soft on the skin and feels great! Although, I did notice quite a bit of makeup left over. It's not for me, but would be great for someone who prefers something natural, has oily skin, and doesn't wear the whole makeup store every day.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
This product smells wonderful and is a great morning cleanser. It is super gentle. However, it did not remove makeup. That's why I only use it in the morning. I needed a different cleanser in the evening to remove my makeup. Even so, it was refreshing to use in the morning and I love the ingredients!
Amanda B.
West liberty
I got this product online on sale forget what I paid for it. It was gentle and made my skin feel awesome I loved it. It came in a nice package and was in a good made bottle. It's very effective l be buying more. I recommend anyone to at least give this a try
Kaylee G.
Oklahoma
A really good cleanser feels super good on my face helped with acne and hyper pigmentation also made my skin feel amazing and super refreshed I love it so much would buy again most definitely if you do get it use it with a good toner it makes your skin glow
Mysti J.
lindon
Feels very refreshing on the skin isn't very pricey for how good it is at cleaning and making your skin feel soo good I bought from amazon and now I love it sooo much I really do recommend buying this
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooh I love that this one has the scent of cucumber! It leaves your face feeling super smooth and feeling refreshed. I got mine from ulta but you can get it from any makeup selling store
Vanessa R.
Wyoming, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a girl with total sensitive skin and prone to breakouts- I give this cucumber cleanser a big thumbs up! I do not wear a lot of makeup, but find it effective in removing residue at the end of the day with the help of a konjac sponge. Two pumps is enough for each cleansing. Te scent is fresh and does not linger. The only thing is due to the natural ingredients housed in it the expiration date is 6 months after first usage! Did not cause breakouts and calmed inflammation.
Sarah K.
This works great on my combination skin! I'm a 1st time user almost done w the bottle can't wait to get a new one! Decent price, and the packaging is adorable! For sure buying this again! I love it!!!
christen b.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
100percentpure is such an amazing brand a friend told me about it and I just had to try it I absolutely love this face wash it leaves your face so soft and so clean.
Eve D.
Saint Paul, MN
The cleansing foam is very silky, leaves my face clean and soft.

I have sensitive skin and this is very soothing and calming.

At a decent price, this all totals a great find!
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser look so good! Is it available in the UK?
Fatema H.
Scarborough , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product oil free and all natural?