BY 100% PURE

This dual-ended cream stick eyeliner pencil glides on your eyelids to beautify and define your eyes while nourishing your skin with sea minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This lip product is so soft and buttery on the lips, and has amazing color and pigment. These don’t last all too long, but they don’t claim to be long wearing which is ok. I would definitely repurchase to try some of the other colors.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
I love this brand and this product. It's so nice to know that you're putting healthy ingredients on your skin. And to top it off, this eye cream stick comes in gorgeous colors that are very pigmented. I have the ivory and deep brown colored one. You can create a whole eye look with the one of these.
Amy S.
Apple Valley, MN
This color is great! I love that it makes my lips look plump and adds a little shine. It's long lasting too, I reapply every couple hours. The price is over $20 but it's all natural ingredients, I would recommend to anyone!
Lindsey P.
Love this cream stick !! Not only because it stays on for hours and doesn't have any toxic ingredients makes it perfect.

Amazon