BY 100% PURE

Richly foaming, detoxifying blend of seaweeds, invigorating mint essential oils, skin-softening rosehip oil and green tea washes away Fruit Dyed Makeup and impurities. 100% Pure products do not contain harsh detergents that strip and dehydrate, synthetic chemicals, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances or any other toxins. Truly, 100% Pure.

VEGAN

Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp), Ulva Lactuca (Sea Lettuce), Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina) Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), A-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Rosa Canina Seed (Rosehip Oil) Extract, Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed, Citrus Grandis Seed (Grapefruit Seed) and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Essential Oil), Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint Essential Oil), Extracts of Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark (Cinnamon), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), and Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf *Certified Organic.

Directions

On wet face, massage cleanser into skin, slowly removing dirt and oil buildup.

• Have you guys used any other products of this brand if so...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend this? And is it uses to help control acn...4 Answers
  • Seafoam facial sounds wonderful! Anyone try this? 3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I am in love with this cleanser. I love that I can use it as a mask and a cleanser at the same time. I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. I still occasionally use a harsher cleanser to control breakouts, but this is gentle enough to be my go-to daily cleanser. I take my eye makeup off with a separate makeup remover. " in 9 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. " in 1 review
  • "Even though Its pricey but leaves you skin soft and it smells amazing." in 1 review
Brittany H.
Columbus
Yhis product is reasonably priced if you purchase products such as these reguarly. I was impressed with the light and soft feeling it gave my face. Like fluffy clouds dancing across my face. I was a first time user recommended by a friend to use. I would like to see repeated use results in the future.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
seattle, washington
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Layla R.
LAS VEGAS
I have used this about twice a day since I purchased it. My skin is sensitive and prone to breakouts, this cleanser does not irritate my skin at all. I am very surprised how well it helped my skin. I highly recommend this affordable product as it has made my skin feel very healthy!
maddy m.
love this product. hands down amazing. good price for the product itself. i would say it's a good value for it. it was a gift from my mother and i totally forget where she got it. expecting more of a better product but this one was alright. i would suggest a higher end product
Theresa T.
I love the 100% Pure Seafoam Facial Cleanser and I use it all the time I am a repeat user  of this product and I love it. I bought it at Ulta Beauty, and Target. It most definitely reached my expectations. It is a big room improvement . I love it. It keeps my face clean.
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
I don't use face cleansers to often I normally use my tarte or coconut oil this is a little harsh on my skin makes my skin blotchy could be a different result for others. I can't say I was disappointed because I was just trying it and didn't really expect much from it.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
This cleanser is refreshing and soothing. It cleans my pores and gets all the white heads out. Doesn't dry my skin and smells like eucalyptus.  It's is a little pricey and but a must have for acne prone skin. Also, I sometimes apply it like a mask.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love foam face wash and this one is awesome too. It made my oily skin feel so clean. It is gentle and in my opinion it is worth the price and met my expectations. This was the first time i ever used it and i will def buy more of this at some point. I would recommend.
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
I'm obsessed with Eucalyptus so I had very high expectorations for this product. it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. The bottle is nice and product quality itself didn't disappoint but I feel like the sent was off. Overall it wasn't what I expected.
Hannah L.
It didn't really do that much for me...nothing special. I got it in my ipsy and I thought it would be cool but I was dissatisfied. First time I used it my pores clogged up. It was a good value but not for my face. Definitely room for improvement there.
Julissa L.
Is it gentle or harsh on the skin?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Do you recommend this? And is it uses to help control acne or just clean your face?
navala i.
agadir
Is it good for sensitive skin and bad acnee ?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Seafoam facial sounds wonderful! Anyone try this?
Delfina V.
Hurlingham , Buenos Aires
Is this product harsh on the skin?