BY 100% PURE

Kimberly N.
Austin
I hate giving bad reviews on products, but hopefully this will help someone else save their money. I bought this because i'm trying to get more into the vegan lifestyle so when I found out about this I was excited because I've heard good things about 100% Pure, however the product didn't really leave me with a good opinion on it. Maybe it's the SPF, but when I put this on my skin it was sticky and it left behind white-ish residue on me. I was also really excited about it being pomegranate because I love the smell of pomegranate but sadly that's definitely not what it smells like. The smell is NOT appealing to me, but I can't speak for everyone. I wouldn't recommend this product, but it might work better for you. Hope this helps!
Kelsey S.
I love using a shower gel over a bar of soap. I just feel like I’m getting cleaner with the gel. The blueberry smell is very nice. It isn’t over powering at all. I recommend this to someone who likes to know what they are putting on their body for sure.
Jasmine B.
I got this from my grandma and she loves it. So recommended this for me and let me tell you grandma definitely knew best. The first time I tried it I noticed it has a nice scent and that it feels very hydrating on my skin. After using it repeatedly I notice the difference in my skin it looks healthier
Jacey N.
Eagle Lake
This is so good to hydrate your face. Good to moisturizer your face before makeup! Or just to go out makes your face look so good! I usually put it on before I leave to go to the store without any makeup and makes my face not look as dry! Good for dry skin.❤️❤️
Sonia S.
NEW YORK, NY
 I have to say 100% pure sunscreens have really disappointed me the fact of this is only SPF 20 really does not provide you that much sun coverage as one with me and I do enjoy that are toxic free and really are using clean ingredients but because of the low SPF factor I would not repurchase
Noor M.
Loved the pomegranate twist to this, and glad there was SPF. Effective, not disappointing at all. worth the price. It was my first time, but i would deffo use again. Met my expectations. I would deffo buy again. - and again. - and again.
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
This product smells good and it hydrates your body OK it's not the best hydrate there that I have tried but it does the job I would recommend this product to people were looking for something that's not extremely hydrating
N T.
Rhinebeck, NY
This product looks great, works wonderfully, feels fantastic and smells absolutely delicious. It's an overall great product. I highly recommend it to beauty users who have sensitive skin. This product is exactly what it says it is 100% Pure is all natural so you know exactly what you're feeding your skin!
Sabrina P.
Kansas City
100% Pure does it again! I haven't found a single thing I haven't liked from them. This moisturizer is no exception! Simply lovely. And the ingredients are awesome!
Chastity L.
Humble
Like I said in some of my other reviews, I don't like putting chemicals anywhere on my body so I loved knowing that this was all natural. It smelled good and was super refreshing÷
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
Where can I get this besides drugstore.com?
Ann Z.
Fort Worth
I don’t live in California anymore. I know that you can get this online. But is there another store that sells 100% Pure?