100% Pure Cosmetics Coconut Body Scrub - 16 Ounces Scrub - Hand & Body Washes uploaded by Lori W.

BY PURE COSMETICS

100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Delicious body scrub instantly makes your skin soft, smooth, healthy, glowing and vibrant. Highly concentrated with skin nourishing ingredients and powerful anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins. Organic rosehip and apricot oils deeply moisturize and nourish. Truly, 100% Pure- no synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no preservatives, no alcohol or any other toxins. see more...

• Is this exfoliating? Is it grainy?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this scrub? Is it affordable? 2 Answers
  • What is the scrub in this coconut body scrub?? Is it sugar ?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole C.
Lynnfield, MA
The best body scrub I think I've ever tried. It is so gritty and the granules don't immediately dissolve they last a long time. It's perfect for prepping for fake tanners
Geraldine D.
San Diego, CA
I purchased tbis while I was at Sprouts and I love it. I love coconut scent but this was definitely heaven scent. Made my skin so soft and after using it I really didn't need lotion. I will be buying this again that's for sure.
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing just opened this gift set and surprised didn't know about this company a sooner. great product. vegan. smell is to die. daily compliment s.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Anything with coconut in it works magic on your skin and or face and body. I love washing my legs with this scrub.
Dayshauna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this when I was pregnant & I love It cause it had coconut oil in it so it helped with stretch marks.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This scrub is amazing it brightens my skin and leaves it very soft and smooth I love it very much!
Lori W.
Hartwell, GA
This is an awesome scrub it leaves your skin so soft! I'll definitely buy it again!
dallas m.
Rutledge, TN
Anything coconut to me is amazing. it leaves your body feeling silky smooth.
Paige G.
Alberta, Canada
I received this scrub in a gift bag from a house party about a month ago and have barely made a dent in it, even though I've been using it almost every day. it isn't harsh on skin, it leaves an amazing coconut aroma all around my house, and leaves skin smoothr than anything I've ever tried. Not to mention its 100% organic, vegan, & cruelty free (no animal testing).
Luisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't try this product, and i would love to, i heard wonderful things about this, and the most important to me... the coconut smell, i just love it.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
What is the scrub in this coconut body scrub?? Is it sugar ?
Stephanie J.
Would you recommend this scrub? Is it affordable?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Is this exfoliating? Is it grainy?