BY 100% PURE #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

100% Pure Cosmetics
  • "Would def recommend this brand to ppl who want to try natural skin care products. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this brand has been great because I am able to understand the ingredients. " in 2 reviews
  • "I am a long time user of their coconut body lotion." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the very few brands that does not aggravate my skin" in 1 review
  • "They are a little pricey but they are worth it. " in 1 review
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I’d been hearing a buzz about 100% Pure for a while, from makeup artists, green websites, and natural-makeup lovers. Since I needed some foundation and mascara, and I’m always on the lookout for completely non-toxic makeup, I decided to give this company a go. I mean 100% pure is exactly what I’m looking for!

While I was browsing their products, I clicked on the ingredients lists to see for myself if they were actually that pure. Never just take marketing for face value, you’ve got to read and research the ingredients yourself…there are so many products that claim to be healthy, non-toxic, natural, etc. that aren’t! I was really impressed with the ingredients of all of their products, and their makeup is pigmented only by fruits and vegetables. Awesome! In the past, I’d seen versions of fruit-pigmented makeup and had been sorely disappointed by how they looked on my skin. But talented natural-makeup artists wouldn’t recommend this brand if it wasn’t good, so I decided to go for it. I found another brand of truly all-natural skin care and makeup products that work, and I can feel 100% certain that I’m doing right by my skin!
I just found out 100% pure from this past month and I am so excited to finally find a brand of beauty that makes eco friendly products that are truly effective. I have her eyelash mask, eye cream, and I tried the green face water mask and loved it all! (The eyelash mask is one of my favorites to date!) We also tried her lipstick, which was so soft and actually I was on my lips feeling better than when I put it on. I am always amazed at how clean their ingredients are every time I read their labels. I highly recommend that if you are looking for a cosmetic / beauty company that leaves the skin in an improved state! My only comment for this company is that I would like their packaging to reflect the ecological character of their ingredients as well.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just found out about 100% Pure this past month and am so excited to finally find a beauty brand that makes eco friendly products that are actually effective. I have their mascara, eye cream, and have tried the green water face mask and loved everything! (The mascara is one of my favorites to date!) I also tried their lipstick which was sooo smooth and actually left my lips feeling better than when I first put it on. I'm always surprised by how clean their ingredients are whenever I read their labels. Highly recommend if you're looking for a cosmetics/beauty company that leaves your skin in an improved state! My only feedback for this company is that I wish their packaging reflected the eco-friendly nature of their ingredients as well.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Sparks, NV
Having really sensitive skin sucks. But fortunately there's 100% pure! All their makeup is natural and doesn't make my skin want to scratch itself from the inside out. The coffee eye cream smells heavenly, I actually wish it came in a lotion. I love the natural fragrances of each thing I get which are: the chocolate eyeliner and black tea mascara. The only criticism I have is that they run out of my favorites so fast, but being someone with black eyes and black lashes, it's hard to get something else I can wear on a normal basis. The workers are really friendly and take the time to learn what you're looking for and what is suitable for you.
Annie K.
Annie K.
I am a big fan of 100% Pure. This was one of the first green companies I purchased from when I switched from mainstream to cleaner skincare and cosmetics. Their product line is so extensive! The ingredients are as the name states - Pure! I have sensitive eczema prone skin so it is difficult to find a lotion that is both gentle, moisturizing and smells good without being irritating. They nailed it with their lotions and body butters. The scents are wonderful - toasted coconut and vanilla being my favorites, and the go on smoothly and leave your skin subtle and sweet smelling. Their cosmetics are also great as well as facial products.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Maple Grove, MN
As I've gotten older, I have really started working on getting my beauty routine to a completely organic and cruelty-free place. 100 % Pure has found a solid place in that routine! Yes, they are expensive but you get what you pay for. My favorite products are the Vanilla Bean shower gel and body butter- almost smells like candy. Plus the Lip and cheek tint in Cocoa Berry is lovely and smells delish! I'm going to keep trying their products as long as I can.
A Z.
A Z.
North Ridgeville, OH
Pure cosmetics is super expensive in my opinion but if you have the money i would suggest shopping there. The products are cruelty free and organic. They are filled with such good things for your skin that aren't just about makeup and and instantly better look its about treating your skin and hair with love. Would recommend 100%
Melodie W.
Melodie W.
This is my favorite brand of cosmetics and the only one I would use because it's all natural and certified organic. They are on the pricey side, but it's totally worth it when you know you are buying a product that is free of chemicals that won't harm you skin. I hope to see them in more stores one day.
Jennyfer M.
Jennyfer M.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't tried many of their products. Their mascara was ok not great I wouldn't buy again. There foundation was so bad it made my skin look dry and flaky. It also smelled a bit weird like soy milk. I would say they need to make the quality better just because its natural doesn't mean it has to so bad.
Ximena s.
Ximena s.
BB CREAM: 20 AGLOW

I really love the coverage that this cream gives when applied. I have freckles on my face that I try to conceal, and I feel that this product does a great job without giving off an unnatural look. It also gives off a light shimmery glow that highlights my skin in a really nice way
Heather H.
Heather H.
Mesa, AZ
I am looking for a natural line to wear. is this a better option than Bare minerals. I want some thing that will help my skin as I wear it.
Sar J.
Sar J.
Where is this brand sold?
Abby C.
Abby C.
How does the foundation hold up to heat/humidity?
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
What kind of products/price range is Pure Cosmetics?
Cheryl O.
Cheryl O.
Louisville, KY
Where can u purchase this brand?