BY 100% PURE #30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

100% Pure Cosmetics
  • "Would def recommend this brand to ppl who want to try natural skin care products. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this brand has been great because I am able to understand the ingredients. " in 2 reviews
  • "I am a long time user of their coconut body lotion." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the very few brands that does not aggravate my skin" in 1 review
  • "They are a little pricey but they are worth it. " in 1 review
Noemi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this company, I have really enjoyed the products I've tried so far from them. I just purchased their 2nd Skin foundation I'm so far I'm liking it, it feels like I'm not even wearing foundation yet the coverage is pretty good. Definitely plan on trying even more of their products.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have middling feelings about 100% Pure. I think that they have some pretty great products - their body butters are nice, their mascara (which is made of Blackberry and Black Tea...like what? Amazing!) is pretty awesome (though it does tend to smear...), and their fruit pigmented lip colors are nice.

Are these the best products I've ever used? Not at all. If I had to rank them on a scale of 1 to "Oh my god it makes me look like Blake Lively!" I'd have to say it falls somewhere around the middle. I'd say they are a safe 6, maybe 6.5.

The one thing I CANNOT get over though are their soaps. I purchased two soaps of theirs - a Peach Butter soap and a Mandarin Butter soap. Both of them have a strange, oily, almost slimy-but-not-quite texture and smell like fruit that is starting to rot. It's a sweet, cloying, not too great scent that leaves me feeling the need to re-wash myself. If I'm rating the soaps alone I'm giving them a solid -2.

Their products are vegetarian/vegan friendly and they do not test on animals, so if you are looking for a cruelty free brand that puts out some decent products I would definitely say you could find a few things worth picking up on their website - namely the mascara and lip colors.

Do be mindful, however, that the price you will spend is often on par with prices that you would find in Sephora for mid-to-high end, recognizable brands.

crystal s.
Chesterton, IN
best lightweight serum—this stuff works
i love this stuff so much. it works and it does what it says it does—it's as simple as that. i have used hundreds of products, toxic and non-toxic, and i find it pretty rare that a product is truly satisfying to use. over that span of time i noticed just a really lovely amount of evening this did for my skin, both color and texture. i used this in the morning under makeup and found that it honestly works as a lovely primer. i actually really like the "stickiness" that the glycerin provides. it's not a "real" makeup primer, just saying,
for every day looks, it goes wonderfully under makeup and doesn't create an excess oil or shine. anyway, after this product ran out i went looking for other vitamin c serums. i tried philosophy's powder vitamin c, juice beauty's similar serum, and one from amazon for $11. these three products just made me realize how wonderful 100% pure's version is. the pump is great—air tight and easy to control the portion. the product is just really enjoyable to use. it feels great. never makes me worry about causing more acne. i am acne-prone, i still get occasional blemishes but it's not from this serum. i had a few fines lines pop up after summer time, and about a week of using this product again, they are gone. that's not to say that this, or any product, is a miracle—nothing is. but it's just awesome. THANK YOU!!
Veronika B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a review of the Brightening Serum"

I decided to try this serum once I completed using a Vitamin C serum from Mario Badescu. I would apply this serum after cleansing and toning and before moisturizing. Unfortunately I just don't see it doing anything, no refined skin tone, no increased brightness, skin does not feel a bit tighter or show any improvement in noticeable glow, which I am used to from my serum. I am pretty disappointed and definitely will not be purchasing or recommending this product.
Brandy B.
Vancouver, WA
Best store ever. Hands down.
I have been switching everything I use over to 100% pure. It is LITERALLY 100% pure. They use only vegetables, fruits, and all natural oils. I've had pretty bad skin since I was a teenager, and learn it was because I was essentially poisoning my skin with the beauty products I was using. I started with samples, and immedially saw a huge inprovment. I use their facewash, toner, serum, moisturizer, body lotion, hand cream, body wash, sponges, bath salts, scrubs, and chapstick.
All of these products are literally 150% better. I love everything I've used.
Their make up is gorgeous, and works just as well, if not better than the very expensive name brands that are full of chemicals. And your skin loves it.
Your Skin Is your largest organ, so do you want to smother it in chemicals, or smother is with yummy nutrients???
The store will give you a sample of ANY product they carry, and while they are pricey, A) it's very worth it, and B) so are the other brands that are popular.

Annie K.
I am a big fan of 100% Pure. This was one of the first green companies I purchased from when I switched from mainstream to cleaner skincare and cosmetics. Their product line is so extensive! The ingredients are as the name states - Pure! I have sensitive eczema prone skin so it is difficult to find a lotion that is both gentle, moisturizing and smells good without being irritating. They nailed it with their lotions and body butters. The scents are wonderful - toasted coconut and vanilla being my favorites, and the go on smoothly and leave your skin subtle and sweet smelling. Their cosmetics are also great as well as facial products.
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I’d been hearing a buzz about 100% Pure for a while, from makeup artists, green websites, and natural-makeup lovers. Since I needed some foundation and mascara, and I’m always on the lookout for completely non-toxic makeup, I decided to give this company a go. I mean 100% pure is exactly what I’m looking for!

While I was browsing their products, I clicked on the ingredients lists to see for myself if they were actually that pure. Never just take marketing for face value, you’ve got to read and research the ingredients yourself…there are so many products that claim to be healthy, non-toxic, natural, etc. that aren’t! I was really impressed with the ingredients of all of their products, and their makeup is pigmented only by fruits and vegetables. Awesome! In the past, I’d seen versions of fruit-pigmented makeup and had been sorely disappointed by how they looked on my skin. But talented natural-makeup artists wouldn’t recommend this brand if it wasn’t good, so I decided to go for it. I found another brand of truly all-natural skin care and makeup products that work, and I can feel 100% certain that I’m doing right by my skin!
I just found out 100% pure from this past month and I am so excited to finally find a brand of beauty that makes eco friendly products that are truly effective. I have her eyelash mask, eye cream, and I tried the green face water mask and loved it all! (The eyelash mask is one of my favorites to date!) We also tried her lipstick, which was so soft and actually I was on my lips feeling better than when I put it on. I am always amazed at how clean their ingredients are every time I read their labels. I highly recommend that if you are looking for a cosmetic / beauty company that leaves the skin in an improved state! My only comment for this company is that I would like their packaging to reflect the ecological character of their ingredients as well.
Heather S.
Sparks, NV
Having really sensitive skin sucks. But fortunately there's 100% pure! All their makeup is natural and doesn't make my skin want to scratch itself from the inside out. The coffee eye cream smells heavenly, I actually wish it came in a lotion. I love the natural fragrances of each thing I get which are: the chocolate eyeliner and black tea mascara. The only criticism I have is that they run out of my favorites so fast, but being someone with black eyes and black lashes, it's hard to get something else I can wear on a normal basis. The workers are really friendly and take the time to learn what you're looking for and what is suitable for you.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this company because their products are naturally wonderful. There hits and misses in this company preferably being there foundation however with a little help you can mix them a bit and get exactly what you're after. Their foundations blushes highlighters her all this yummy as can be. Also the face products are serum there primer are outstanding. There I product for D puffing and dark circles is my number one product or my eyes absolutely love it holy grail.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I am looking for a natural line to wear. is this a better option than Bare minerals. I want some thing that will help my skin as I wear it.
Sar J.
Where is this brand sold?
Cheryl O.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can u purchase this brand?
Hayli Z.
What kind of products/price range is Pure Cosmetics?
Abby C.
How does the foundation hold up to heat/humidity?