BY 100% PURE

This super nourishing facial moisturizer immediately hydrates and feeds your skin with nutrients to address aging and sun damage. This formula is full of skin beneficial ingredients: hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins; Coffee Cherry, Green Coffee and Green Tea which together are powerfully rich in antioxidants, caffeine and ECEG.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice) Leaf Extract*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed (Rosehip Oil) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Leaf/Seed and Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Leaf/Seed, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract and Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Hyaluronic Acid * Certified Organic.

Directions

Use this lightweight moisturizer after cleansing face. Dot around face and work into skin, especially in areas with sun damage.

• Does this product help woth skin discoloration from sun b...1 Answers
  • How is this product? Does it meet your expectations? 1 Answers
Stephanie O.
I got a sample size, and this stuff is pretty awesome, the smell is great it's medium in price, and it works! I would say go out and grab yourself one or 2; if anything the sample size will die, and it will last.
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I put this product on just to smell it! Super delicious smell and so good for your skin. When my skin is looking a little lifeless I go for the product right away. Love their whole brand.
Megan K.
Russell Spgs, KY
This product smells amazing! It also works very well when it comes to hydrating the skin. It is long lasting and keeps my skin very moist but not oily!! Love it would for sure buy it again.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I can't wait to try this product! I really like 100% Pure products, and coffee and cherry are two of my favorite notes! Can't wait to try this!
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
I love this one .i first try this when one of my friend let me try .after that i start to love it the smell i like ..
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this stuff mostly for under eye circles and it works great to make your skin look more hydrated and bright.
Darian S.
Love this stuff!! I got mine in my birchbox last year & ever since then I've been in love!
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
I absolutely love this product! amazing scent! worth every penny you pay!!!
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?
Jordan P.
Does this product help woth skin discoloration from sun burn?