BY 100% PURE

Anti-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffee de-puffs while increasing circulation to brighten dark circles. Concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing rosehip oil to make eye area look more awake and more youthful. Truly, 100% PURE.

Directions:

Dot cream around your eyes. With your ring finger gently pat around the eye area. Don't tug! The skin around the eyes is extremely delicate.

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) * Certified Organic

• Is this good? I'm looking for a eye cream that will fad...1 Answers
  • Does this eye cream really help with dark under eye circles?2 Answers
  • Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • "It smells amazing and doesn't irritate the eyes at all." in 3 reviews
  • "I have noticed some improvements in the lines around my eyes over the past few months of using it, although my dark circles only have temporary improvement." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this product because it smells really nice and it goes on very smoothly." in 2 reviews
  • "I been wanting try this I love 100% pure organic products they work so good I'm sure this product works great " in 2 reviews
  • "I'd be willing to give it a second chance if it cost about half as much." in 1 review
La F.
Boston
For now, this is my holy grail for eye cream. Let's remove all the noise by first, you cannot remove your eye bags or dark circles with a product you need to go to a doctor for it to be removed. So, this product is not for removing any of those. I think it only helps to lighten the skin like acne scars.
What I love:
- the smell is good
- it consists of clean ingredients, low ratings on EWG and thinkdirty app
- no irritation on my sensitive skin
- no breakouts or whatsoever
- I think it helps or delays the signs of wrinkles on your eyes
- feel refreshed after use

What I don't love:
- they only have shops in the west not on the east, so for me is really hard if I want to try their products. For example, their lipstick and other products since you can't get samples for it
- the delivery fee they charged, really wish they have them in a drug store or somewhere we can physically get them

Overall:
I will definitely buy them again when it runs out! I'm not sure though if it helps with the dark circles or eye bags since I don't keep track on the area but If I took pictures maybe I could tell the difference.

Daniela G.
Staff
Jersey City
I've been on this green beauty quest and needed an eye cream that was free of chemicals but worked to remove my under eye wrinkles. I've been using this eye cream every day religiously for two months and it's so GOOD! It depuffs my under eyes, thanks to the caffeine, whenever I don't get enough sleep. I also notice how much lighter the area looks upon application. If you're sensitive to smell I don't recommend this product. It has a strong yummy candy scent – personally love it but others might not! I mean if I could smother this eye cream all over my skin I would because smells that amazing.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
I really liked this product but because I bought the small sample I cant say that I love it.  Because I haven't experienced the product for a long period of time in order to see the full benefits. But, I can say that it worked for me, it did give my eyes a smooth appearance and my fine lines looked better. However, I have the most strong dark circles and the improvement was just very little. If you don't like strong sweet scents you will probably hate this one. Nonetheless, its worth the try and I will probably buy the full size to see if it can help me with my dark circles.
Sheika M.
This is an ok product. I’ve been using it for over 3 months and I don’t really notice a difference. Before I started using this cream, I didn’t have any dark circles, but my eyes looked a bit tired. I thought this would give me a wide awake-refreshed look, but it did not. Also it has a heavy vanilla smell, which I don’t like. There’s nothing special about this cream, although you do get a lot of product for the price.
Rachel L.
Gone are the days when this little cream used to cost like $16!! Nevertheless it is a very nice eye cream. The smell of this cream is absolutely wonderful.. It reminds me of a vanilla cappuccino. Although, I didn't see much improvement with the fine lines under my eyes I do feel like it was a very hydrating cream. It goes on smoothly without pilling and within about 30 minutes I noticed some really nice depuffing action.. I also feel like this helped some with the appearance of my dark circles overtime and have recommended this to many of my friends.. I love this eye cream, but I knocked off a star mainly because the price point for such a small tube. The price has increased pretty dramatically over the last few years.. Bummer if you're on a budget..
Jade L.
Fuquay-Varina
OK first off, this stuff LASTS. i got a sample size in a subscription box almost a year ago and i am still using. it makes your eyes look brighter & lessens dark circles. it feels great on and smells awesome. it is vegan & natural which is amazing! it even “de-puffs” around your eyes. i recommend this product to everyone!
Charley I.
Love it! Goes on extremely smooth and smells great, and not to mention its all organic! I don't recommend this product for people who indulge in fragrance free items, but for those of us who do, it's amazing! It may be pricey and it may be small, but boy does this stuff last!! USE SPARINGLY. A little goes a loooonngg way!
Dinneen G.
This eye cream...is amazing. I have never tried another eye cream that works as well as this one with SUCH clean ingredients and ZERO nasty chemicals. I must also add that it smells AMAZING. Caffeine naturally decreases puffiness in the eyes, which is what makes this such a worthwhile product. Highly recommend!
ari m.
Tehachapi, CA
I am a morning shift barista so I regularly get up at 2:30 am so I need my eye cream to combat dark circles and all the grossness of minimal sleep.. this eye cream is the best thing eve im not saying it fixes or cures dark circles but it does more than any eye treatment I’ve ever used and I can tell a huge difference if I skip it for a few days I look like hell I also get hella compliments on looking around 20 and I’m 27 so I think it’s workjng quite nicely I’ve also been using this for 3 years.
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
First of all I can not stop smelling this eye cream every time I put it on. The coffee scent just wakes me up and it makes me feel less stressed out. I like how even after i put it on the scent still lingers for a while. When it comes out it looks like cream, but once i put it on it starts to feel like a primer. It has the same texture and feel from the hourglass primer. My eyes look a lot brighter and it sits well under concealer. I also like how it does not irritate my eyes since i am a contact wearer. I dont mind spending more money on a eye cream that has non toxic ingredients. Definitely my holy grail eye cream.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
How soon do you notice results with this product? Is it an instant fix ?
Marisol C.
Can this product help remove puffiness and fine lines under the eyes?
Amy T.
How long does it take before it begins to work/ show results? Also where can I buy this in stores?
Toya H.
Is this a thick or thin consistency? My under eyes are pretty sensitive. Does it burn or have any side effects?
Lindsey A.
Does this stuff work? Where can you buy this at? Never heard of this brand.

back