100% Pure Coconut Whipped Body Butter uploaded by Britney A.

BY 100% PURE

Luxurious body butter deeply moisturizes, softens and protects.

Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera)* Leaf Juice, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Extracts of Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Resveratrol, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea)* Leaf, Garcinia Mangosteen (Mangosteen) Peel, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Extract of Lonicera Caprifolium Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Cocos (Coconut Flavor) Nucifera Extract * Certified Organic

Massage butter onto skin to hydrate, moisturize and to nourish.

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily M.
This stuff is incredible! I love this brand becuase of the the high quality ingredients and it smells amazing! I love using natural products, but sometimes I miss the sweet, fun smells from traditional places. This gives me both and my skin stays moisturized for days!!
tara c.
I love this line! The coconut body butter smells amazing not like an artificial coconut it actually smells natural. It leaves my skin supple and hydrated all day without even having to reapply often. I even use it on my face because the ingredients are so natural and pure its safe for all skin types !
Debbie N.
This product is a must have. It is creamy smells great very luscious on the skin. Very emollient I would highly recommend this even just to give it a try you will be hooked and want to use it all the time especially after a shower.
Nat O.
Belle chasse
I loved how soft it made my skin feel. It's really gente & it leaves a really nice scent. I use it really often.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
I love this body butter! It smells amazing and it feels amazing on my skin. I totally recommend buying this!
Wiktoria W.
It smells like real coconut unlike other coconut scent lotion! Divine! I love it. Please come up with the same scent body oil! My skin gets really dry and I need body oil along with body cream!