100% Pure Coconut Whipped Body Butter uploaded by Britney A.

BY 100% PURE

The rich, thick and creamy blend of 100% Pure Whipped Body Butter melts onto your skin to intensely hydrate and soften skin. Formulated with a potent blend of vitamins, antioxidants and anti-aging nutrients, these body butters leave skin healthy, nourished and youthful. 100% Pure products are exactly that - 100% pure. They contain no sulfates or other detergents, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances, dyes or any other toxins. see more...

Buy on Amazon
tara c.
I love this line! The coconut body butter smells amazing not like an artificial coconut it actually smells natural. It leaves my skin supple and hydrated all day without even having to reapply often. I even use it on my face because the ingredients are so natural and pure its safe for all skin types !
Debbie N.
Independence
This product is a must have. It is creamy smells great very luscious on the skin. Very emollient I would highly recommend this even just to give it a try you will be hooked and want to use it all the time especially after a shower.
Nat O.
Belle chasse
I loved how soft it made my skin feel. It's really gente & it leaves a really nice scent. I use it really often.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
I love this body butter! It smells amazing and it feels amazing on my skin. I totally recommend buying this!
Wiktoria W.
Szczecinek
It smells like real coconut unlike other coconut scent lotion! Divine! I love it. Please come up with the same scent body oil! My skin gets really dry and I need body oil along with body cream!