BY 100% PURE

Richly foaming hydrating shower gel refreshes and soothes while gently cleansing your body. Therapeutic herbs, rose hydrosol, green tea and seaweed nourish for healthier skin. Formula is free of sulfates or any other detergents, free of artificial fragrances or perfumes, free of dyes, free of chemical preservatives or any other toxins. Truly 100% Pure.

VEGETARIAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Hydrosol) Flower Water, Cocos Nucifera (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae), Mel (Lavender Honey), Thymus (Thyme) Vulgaris Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf, and Cocos (Coconut Flavor) Nucifera Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Hyaluronic Acid *Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply onto a wet sponge and squeeze to create lather. Massage onto skin and rinse off.

• How is this for sensitive skin? Some soaps with fragrance make my...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I first bought this scent in the body scrub and absolutely fell in love. I wanted the gel for everyday use, and I love how great and moisturizing this is! leaves you fresh and smells like REAL coconuts!" in 9 reviews
  • "This cream is worth every penny! I am overjoyed to finally find a COMPLETELY pure body cream, and organic too! So wonderful! I wish I could give this product more than five stars! It says lotion, but it is thick and rich like a cream and smells fantastic; very natural coconut smell. I love it! I have sensitive skin, made even more sensitive by my overuse of popular heavily perfumed body products. I have worked for years for a national beauty store that specializes in creams and body products. Recently their products started giving my skin blisters and blemishes. My skin felt dry and was peeling about thirty minutes after using their "best" cream; which after reading, is loaded with multiple types of parabens and chemicals-yuk. Why are we still putting these nasty things all over our bodies, when parabens have been linked directly to an increase in breast cancers? I wish I had changed my habits years ago! If you don't want to make a change for yourself, then make it for your little ones. My little ones now use only this lotion and a pure body wash. My daughter used to complain that her skin was itchy after using other brands of body lotions (the ones loaded with chemicals). After using this lotion, there have been NO complaints! She even loves the scent, and she is super picky. All in all a FANTASTIC product! " in 5 reviews
  • "This cream is worth every penny! I am overjoyed to finally find a COMPLETELY pure body cream, and organic too! So wonderful! I wish I could give this product more than five stars! It says lotion, but it is thick and rich like a cream and smells fantastic; very natural coconut smell. I love it! I have sensitive skin, made even more sensitive by my overuse of popular heavily perfumed body products. I have worked for years for a national beauty store that specializes in creams and body products. Recently their products started giving my skin blisters and blemishes. My skin felt dry and was peeling about thirty minutes after using their "best" cream; which after reading, is loaded with multiple types of parabens and chemicals-yuk. Why are we still putting these nasty things all over our bodies, when parabens have been linked directly to an increase in breast cancers? I wish I had changed my habits years ago! If you don't want to make a change for yourself, then make it for your little ones. My little ones now use only this lotion and a pure body wash. My daughter used to complain that her skin was itchy after using other brands of body lotions (the ones loaded with chemicals). After using this lotion, there have been NO complaints! She even loves the scent, and she is super picky. All in all a FANTASTIC product! " in 3 reviews
Kristal R.
conroe, TX
I love the smell of cocunut ! And it’s 100% pure organic , what else could you ask for ? Very effective to your skin , keeps it washed up and smelling good ! I would buy again and recommend to buy it !
Emily C.
Smells like coconut cake! This hydrates my skin so well and smells amazing If you like sweet scents. If you don't then you may not like this. It leaves a slight residue on my skin but I don't mind at all. It is very well priced and the ingredients are all natural. It is also cruelty free! I will be repurchasing this again!!
Alondra G.
Graton, CA
I like this product I would recommend others to give it a try and use it. I think a lot of people would enjoy using this product. I bought it at a local drugstore. I would definitely buy it again I just think it's pretty pricey pricey should go down a little bit but at the same time you pay for what you get and it's worth it
Lisa K.
I buy the organic coconut oil that's in big jars, I use it for so many thing's so I usually buy 2. It is cheaper for the quality if you buy a 2 pk. I use it in my salads, lay in sun with, for my bug guard, bath water and when I make home made bath bombs. I do recommend this product.
Maria F.
When we're talking about body care coconut is a must and if it is organic 100% it makes it great. Is super gentle due the fact it is pure it lasts a lot and you can use it often. I would buy it again anytime to have flawless natural skin.
Carlotta B.
WPB
Excellent for problematic skin and that's just what my household consists of. The scents are either Lemons or coconut that are natural Or earthy we used it all the while while the kids were young and when they grew up they refused to change
Cecilia T.
Roma, TX
The smell of the product is fantastic and my skin is dry and this product help me to moisture the skin, I only use is in the morning and at night after taking a shower I recommend the product and I will definitely bough it again
Johana D.
Conway
I love organic/pure stuff. I most definitely love coconut things. This body wash makes my body feel refreshed. I work out every day so when I finish I jump in the shower and apply it on. It works well with my skin type.
Molly M.
Waltham, MA
I love love love this company and especially this product! It smells sooo good. To me it smells like vanilla cupcakes, which I love! It's super luxurious and hydrating too, so I use it every night before bed.
Nyiah 💕.
Boston, MA
I LOVE THE SMELL AND HOW ORGANIC IT IS. very very honest company and I would definitely rate this a 8/10 for the simple fact it has room for improvement, not so much pricey.
Erin F.
How is this for sensitive skin? Some soaps with fragrance make my neck and chest area freak out.