BeautyLipLip Makeup100% Pure
Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick: Marrakesh

100% PURE Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick: Marrakesh

by 100% Pure

A semi-matte, opaque, long-wearing lipstick that ensures your lip color always looks vibrant, rich and full, never dry. Formulated with healthy fruit pigments and a nourishing blend of cocoa butter, shea butter and vitamin E to moisturize while...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% PURE Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick: Marrakesh!
Ashley D.
Pomona, CA
The pigment and finish on these lipsticks is outstanding! I replaced a lot of my traditional brand lipsticks with these because I loved the feel, the color pay off, and clean ingredients. Highly recommended!
Paola M.
Orlando
It goes on so smooth. I love the packaging, the ingredients, the smells. felt lush, smooth, and moisturizing the whole time I wore it. Highly recommend!
A.J J.
Not a fan of the color! I was expecting more of a fall look but it was more of a springy feel to it. It goes on nicely, however, and would be great for someone who is looking for a good green beauty, non-matte lipstick!

Looking for your answer?