BY 100% PURE

Cold pressed olive oil soap is handcrafted from the highest quality botanical ingredients and scented with steam distilled essential oils. These "superfatted" bars contain highest amount of organic plant oils to make them extra luxurious, richly lathering, highest quality soaps. These soap bars contain sustainable, cold pressed, organic red palm fruit oil produced in Brazil where there are no orangutan habitats or other wildlife affected from the harvesting of the palm nuts. 100% Pure is passionate and is an advocate for animal rights and is committed to producing the highest quality products without ever hurting animals directly or indirectly.

VEGAN

Olea Europaea (Organic Saponified Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Sodium Palmate (Organic Saponified Palm) Oil*, Pimento Racemosa (Bay West Indies) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Charcoal, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) * Certified Organic.

Direction

Lather with hands or sponge, massage onto body and rinse well.

Buy on Amazon
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
No matter what other facial soaps I switch to I always seem to come back to the charcoal detox bar! I love how natural their products are. Such amazing stuff, really helps detox and clean out blackheads and pores! Love love love!
Madelaine J.
Florence
This stuff is pure magic, I'm obsessed! I use it for everything, body and face wash for myself and the kiddos, stains on clothes I as to get out..it's seriously amazing.
Ashley A.
OCALA, FL
This soap is great for acne-prone sensitive skin the charcoal really helps dig into those pores and remove all that gunk in her face I love it
Richard N.
Rehoboth Beach
Its fun to get all lathered up with black foam. Make sure you store this in a soap caddy because it will stain your shower/tub.
Cynthia M.
El Paso , TX
Would buy this product over and over for how incredible it leaves your skin. By using it everything single night in my case .
Dreena P.
Edmonton, AB
I way my face with charcoal soaps in the morning and I love the way they make my skin feel. So smooth, does not make my face feel dry or irritated.
Mechole W.
smooths away dirt and absorbs excess oil for clearer skin . Great for oily skin 👍👍 Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser