BY 100% PURE

For Dark Circles & Puffiness. 100% Natural. 100% Vegan. pH balanced Anti-inflammatory caffeine rich green tea and coffee de-puffs while increasing circulation to brighten dark circles.  Concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants and nourishing rosehip oil to make eye area look more awake and youthful.  Truly 100% Pure. Results of an Independent, Clinical Four Week Study. 97% saw reduction of puffiness. 87% saw reduction of dark circles.

• Is this good? I'm looking for a eye cream that will fade away a...1 Answers
  • Does this eye cream really help with dark under eye circles?2 Answers
  • Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • "It smells amazing and doesn't irritate the eyes at all." in 3 reviews
  • "I been wanting try this I love 100% pure organic products they work so good I'm sure this product works great " in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this product because it smells really nice and it goes on very smoothly." in 2 reviews
  • "I have noticed some improvements in the lines around my eyes over the past few months of using it, although my dark circles only have temporary improvement." in 2 reviews
  • "Fabulous eye cream light weight and smooth." in 1 review
Valerie M.
Alexandria
Love this stuff. Received it as a gift the first time and have bought it twice since.  Very thick cream, absorbs fast. I like the faint coffee/cream smell but it may not be a favorite for everyone. Had some very small smile lines showing up around my eyes.  Used this every morning and they are all gone!! The most visible effect I have ever had from a cream. (To be fair, now that I don't have those line I can't really give any other cream a chance to compare lol)
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ll start by saying that eye care and creams aren’t high on my list of interests even though I really enjoy skincare. I have sensitive skin around my eyes so really if I can find an eye cream that doesn’t cause irritation I’m a happy camper. While on the search for better skincare I came across 100% Pure and decided to take a chance on their highly rated caffeine eye cream. I can’t say I’ve noticed a huge improvement (I’m almost through my first tube) but it hasn’t irritated my eyes. I have noticed that the skin around my eyes is more hydrated looking and the fine lines at the very corner of my eyes have evened out. I’m at 50/50 if I’ll repurchase this. If something else catches my eye it’ll get added to my list of “usable products”, if not, I’ll likely repurchase until I find something else.
Jennifer F.
What originally drew me to it was the price point, the fact that it's vegan, and the reviews. After a month using it, I've noticed a reduction in the dark circles, but the puffiness hasn't really gone away as much. I can notice it working right away, because it tingles and the skin around my eyes is hydrated. I would buy this product again once my tube runs out.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This has been one of 100% Pure’s best selling product for years, and it’s no secret as to why. First of all, this product smells like an absolute coffee/cocoa dream and I legitimately want to eat it because it smells so good. Secondly, it works INSTANT wonders to depuff the eyes. I put this on every morning and my puffy little eyes will deflate before my eyes. EVERYONE needs to try this.
Rachel L.
Gone are the days when this little cream used to cost like $16!! Nevertheless it is a very nice eye cream. The smell of this cream is absolutely wonderful.. It reminds me of a vanilla cappuccino. Although, I didn't see much improvement with the fine lines under my eyes I do feel like it was a very hydrating cream. It goes on smoothly without pilling and within about 30 minutes I noticed some really nice depuffing action.. I also feel like this helped some with the appearance of my dark circles overtime and have recommended this to many of my friends.. I love this eye cream, but I knocked off a star mainly because the price point for such a small tube. The price has increased pretty dramatically over the last few years.. Bummer if you're on a budget..
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love that all of Pure's products are natural and without all the nasty's that no one wants to put on their delicate faces.  The 100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream is like a dream..  The texture is a little thick, but silky feeling and goes on very smooth.  It leaves my delicate under eye area looking refreshed and it also actually gets rid of my under eye bags that I get if I don;t sleep good.  I recommend!
Alexis H.
I ALWAYS have dark and tired eyes. I wake up early and work long days with lots of coffee and children's energy. I always have bags and this product has done WONDERS. I swear by this eye cream every morning. I not only need it for severe puffiness and dark circles, but for moisturizing my skin around my eyes. I have to wash my face everyday and this even helps with dryness on top of the dark and puffy eyes.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
This is literally the best smelling lotion I’ve ever used. To be honest, it’s an alright eye cream and hasn’t done much for the puffy dark circles under my eyes. The 5 star review is mostly for the scent. If there was a body lotion that smelled like this, I’d wear it every day.
Jennifer D.
This is my favorite eye cream ever! It isn’t greasy and it depuffs like a dream. I use it every day with makeup and it doesn’t cause any issues with eye makeup running like some other eye creams. It absorbs really well and it is all natural, which I love.
Lizbeth S.
Los Angeles
Review for: 1oz more...
This cream it’s amazing for dark circles and puffiness!! I am amazed of how fast it works as soon as I put it on I start seeing a difference both in my dark circles and the puffiness goes down within 5 min of putting it on. I would highly recommend this eye cream!!👍🏻
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
How soon do you notice results with this product? Is it an instant fix ?
Marisol C.
Can this product help remove puffiness and fine lines under the eyes?
Amy T.
How long does it take before it begins to work/ show results? Also where can I buy this in stores?
Toya H.
Is this a thick or thin consistency? My under eyes are pretty sensitive. Does it burn or have any side effects?
Lindsey A.
Does this stuff work? Where can you buy this at? Never heard of this brand.