BY 100% PURE

Delicious Cabernet Grape body scrub instantly makes your skin soft, smooth, healthy, glowing and vibrant. Highly concentrated with skin nourishing ingredients and powerful anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins. Organic rosehip and apricot oils deeply moisturize and nourish.

Truly, 100% Pure- no synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no preservatives, no alcohol or any other toxins.

Ingredients

Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Evaporated Cane Juice), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot) Oil, Extracts of Vitis Vinifera Fruit (Cabarnet Grape), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear) Fruit, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry)* Fruit, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle).

*certified organic

Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Love this body scrub! I use I everyday and it leaves my skin always feeling so smooth and clean. I am a huge fan of any good product that exfoliates my skin and leaves it smooth at the end of the use.
Karisa L.
Abilene, TX
I liked using this product it was amazing. I bought this at Walmart and it wasn't expensive. It made my skin feel amazing after using it
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
This is pretty expensive but it smells so good AMD feels nice and fresh. It does feel a bit oily but its not that Bad.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I love this scrub. It smells delicious and makes my skin so soft and moisturized. One of my favorite body scrubs
Rehab B.
Tangier, Tangier
This one is greeat, the smell of grape is wonderful and the textures is perfect, the scrub doesnt harm the skin