BY 100% PURE #57 in Toners & Astringents

SKIN BRIGHTENING COLLECTION was formulated specifically to enliven dull looking complexion to make it more vibrant, healthy and glowing. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin c, lemon juice and strawberries.

This organic rose hydrosol and aloe juice based, antioxidant packed toner is an instant drink of water for your skin. Hyaluronic acid acts as a delivery system to instantly hydrate and lock in hydration to thirsty skin cells. Whereas moisturization delivers oil to the skin, hydration delivers water.

TIP: You can use toner instead of washing face with cleanser in the morning (if you do so). Toner does not need to be rinsed of.

Truly 100% Pure, carefully formulated without harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients that can strip or dehydrate your delicate skin.

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe juice)1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Hydrosol) Flower Water , Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Acid, Extracts of Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry) and Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) and Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Hyaluronic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract.

Shannon L.
This is AMAZING! It's refreshing, instantly brightens and gives you an awakened feeling even when you've just woke up. It can be found at many beauty locations, mine came from Ulta, and it's extremely gentle on your skin. If you're looking for something to help with fatigue, tightening and brightening, this is for you!
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
I was seriously speechless after using this! I lov d the way my skin felt so clean after wards. It really helped clear up my skin and fade some of my past acne scares without drying out my skin! I bought mine at Target for very inexpensive! I don’t know what else to say! 😍
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I found this at one of my regular department stores I frequent when I want to find something that I feel no one else will have. I was pleased with the results, and I must say, I actually saw some results. Will definitely purchase again if and when I am able to find it again.
Nicole S.
Goodbye winter dryness!!! These products saved my dry skin and hair. It’s so simple and easy to work with. I use it every night before bed and my skin is glowing when I wake up! All natural products are my favorite and I highly recommend them!
Julie M.
I love this product! It's great for brightening even the hangover face! (And we all know how hard that is). It's 100% pure ingredients, great smell, and adorable packing get me every time. I will be repurchasing this product after it runs out!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this product! Evens out skin tone and makes my skin look brighter and alive! It smells great and I have not been familiar with this product line but it was recommended by a friend and am definitely intrigued in to what else they carry!
Brittanyalissa A.
Harrison , NY
This product smells amazing and doesn’t dry out my skin. I have really sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate my skin at all the way other skin products have in the past. I would definitely recommend this product.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I’ve tried this product and I’ve kept using it for a while now, the price was affordable and my skin is important so it didn’t dry it out but actually help brighten dark spots. This bottle lasted a few months
Samemia T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I bought it because I liked the package. Never knew what it was for. Just knew that I like how it applies. Kinda burn but only because I have psoriasis. But I use to glow so I guess I was applying it right
Lakota B.
Wright City
MUST BUY MUST BUY! this product is amazing simply BC its organic and made my face feel beautiful!  FIRST TIME AND won't stop! It met my expectation and I adore this product that I told my family and friends about it!!