BY 100% PURE

Skin-brightening serum enlivens dull-looking skin for a luminous complexion. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin C, lemon juice and strawberries.

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe)* Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Juice) Extract, Loofah Cylindrica (Vegetable Cellulose), Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Dipalmitate (Kojic Acid), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate, Extracts of Citrus Paradisi Peel (Pink Grapefruit), Citrus Medica Limonum Peel (Lemon), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) *Certified Organic.

Apply after cleanser and toner, before moisturizer and sunblock. Use both AM and or PM.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
This serum smells so nice and made my skin plump up and look refreshed. I looked forward to using it daily.
Jael B.
los angeles
This product works a hundred percent, it really cleansed my dark spots and it was the first time I tried it
Tatyana C.
I really liked it and would recommend it and buy it again. It smelled very nice. And I got this at Target
Kimberly D.
Amazing product!!! After my face wash. I like to use this product and get that fresh clean loook. Glow!
Aracely S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing serum! Great line! You'll see amazing results within a week helps your tone balance!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy W.
I love this product, it took time to brighten my skin I hardly seen a result over a few weeks, but as the more I used this product and kept it in my routine it made a excellent difference! I would most definitely splash out again on 100% pure and nobody else. I love the natural ingredients
Kaylie D.
This facial serum has been my go to for over a month now and I haven't found one like it! It truly has brightened my complexion whilst boosting it's hydration with it's beneficial properties. It's like absolute magic! Simplistic packaging is also very sleek. Highly recommend!
Jacqueline B.
Is a very good and softly product,  my skin is greasy and when I put some product I try not to cause more fat or feel heavy on my skin. Perfect for me and my skin love it, it makes me look so luminous.
Giselle C.
Hong Kong
This product makes me look so awake without makeup because it brightens my face. I use this when I don't get much sleep. It amazing and i would 100% repurchase
Eliza H.
Unos de los mejores serums que he usado sin embargo tengo mis favoritos y por poco entra en uno de ellos pero eso no quita que es un excelente producto