BY 100% PURE

Skin brightening serum enlivens dull looking complexions for a luminous complexion. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin C, lemon juice and strawberries. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aracely S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing serum! Great line! You'll see amazing results within a week helps your tone balance!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimberly D.
Amazing product!!! After my face wash. I like to use this product and get that fresh clean loook. Glow!
Casey
My skin loves this and drinks it up. It is not a serum that sits on my face, it gets fully absorbed. When I first started using it, my face glowed each morning. Now, some of that has worn off, but it is all I need to moisturize my oily skin. Highly recommended.
Jacqueline B.
Is a very good and softly product,  my skin is greasy and when I put some product I try not to cause more fat or feel heavy on my skin. Perfect for me and my skin love it, it makes me look so luminous.
batoul d.
Really you want to be special and your skin getting glowy you should really use it it makes the skin soft and bright use iit help your skin to not getting darker its sooo lovely
Amy W.
Wales
I love this product, it took time to brighten my skin I hardly seen a result over a few weeks, but as the more I used this product and kept it in my routine it made a excellent difference! I would most definitely splash out again on 100% pure and nobody else. I love the natural ingredients
Kaylie D.
Clacton-On-Sea
This facial serum has been my go to for over a month now and I haven't found one like it! It truly has brightened my complexion whilst boosting it's hydration with it's beneficial properties. It's like absolute magic! Simplistic packaging is also very sleek. Highly recommend!
Giselle C.
Hong Kong
This product makes me look so awake without makeup because it brightens my face. I use this when I don't get much sleep. It amazing and i would 100% repurchase
Eliza H.
Unos de los mejores serums que he usado sin embargo tengo mis favoritos y por poco entra en uno de ellos pero eso no quita que es un excelente producto
kailane a.
Nunca usei mais adoraria testar deve ser muito bom adorei a embalagem muito bonita adoraria dividir isto com meus inscritos