BY 100% PURE

Skin brightening serum enlivens dull looking complexions for a luminous complexion. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin C, lemon juice and strawberries. see more...

Buy on Amazon
lala d.
Sutherlin, OR
I feel safe using this product because of the natural ingredients they use. I definitely started seeing good result using this. My skin looks glowy and healthy!
Sierra R.
corbin ky
This really works it brightens the face and makes you look years younger, I would highly recommend this product. Watch out if you have sensitive skin though.
Sarah N.
Byron Center, MI
I love that these products are 100% pure, however, I don't feel that they work as well as other products in the same line. I wouldn't but this again.
Malika H.
Rock Hill
Great serum for brightening the skin I absolutely love this stuff I am very pleased and happy can’t wait to get more
Tayy C.
Gentle on skin , feels great when you apply and smells so good . Not expensive neither ! I will deff be buying again
Angelique P.
This is so nice,easy,and fast to apply. I think that it is worth getting. I do think that this is an great product.
salmaaa m.
Itll give you that glow that you've been wanting but it didnt help my skind type as much as I wanted it to give me
Anita M.
This really brightenes up and leaves a smooth and soft feeling. Love this product. Definitely buying this again.
Galilea A.
Glendale , AZ
This product it's amazing it really is I fall in love with this because it leaves your skin really hydrating
Sarah D.
This serum smells so nice and made my skin plump up and look refreshed. I looked forward to using it daily.