BY 100% PURE

Skin brightening serum enlivens dull looking complexions for a luminous complexion. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin C, lemon juice and strawberries. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Neishaliz C.
Chicopee, MA
Great for any kind of skin. Really recommend this product. It has such a gentle texture. I only used it a couple of times. You can order it online if you can't find it in the stores. It's pretty affordable.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely love this brand must every product I've tried from them has been absolutely fantastic. This product in particular will leave your skin feeling so soft and refreshed it's absolutely amazing.
Riana L.
Charlotte, NC
Used this on some dark marks/scars and began noticing a slight difference after 2+ weeks, but when the product ran out the skin darkened again. If consistent I believe this product would work very well.
Diane D.
Sun Valley, CA
I love this brand and this serum! The fact that it's plant based makes me pay more attention to it and it's totally a winner! My skin feels amazing the day after I use it and looks super soft
Jessica K.
Worked wonders I have combination skin that tends to get dull In winter ... Product packing seems clean like no harsh ingredients ... Paid a bit but my expectations were beyond what I thought
Jessica B.
Charlotte , NC
I'm going to be honest. I'm not really sure what a brightening serum is actually supposed to do. But I got this in my ipsy bag so I used it. It actually broke me out. I would not buy or use this again.
Hollie G.
Maryville, TN
I use this every morning after I've washed my face. It seems to be doing a amazing job. I'm a new mom so my skin looks dead half the time and thus really gives me back my glow!
Cheyenne H.
Spartanburg, SC
I have a really dark face when I awake I. The morning and this helped that. It had adorable packaging but I forgot where I bought it. It met my expectations but not completely. I may recommend this to others.
lala d.
Sutherlin, OR
I feel safe using this product because of the natural ingredients they use. I definitely started seeing good result using this. My skin looks glowy and healthy!
Sierra R.
corbin ky
This really works it brightens the face and makes you look years younger, I would highly recommend this product. Watch out if you have sensitive skin though.