BY 100% PURE

Skin-brightening serum enlivens dull-looking skin for a luminous complexion. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin C, lemon juice and strawberries.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe)* Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Juice) Extract, Loofah Cylindrica (Vegetable Cellulose), Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Dipalmitate (Kojic Acid), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate, Extracts of Citrus Paradisi Peel (Pink Grapefruit), Citrus Medica Limonum Peel (Lemon), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) *Certified Organic.

Direction

Apply after cleanser and toner, before moisturizer and sunblock. Use both AM and or PM.

Buy on Amazon
Riana L.
Charlotte , NC
Used this on some dark marks/scars and began noticing a slight difference after 2+ weeks, but when the product ran out the skin darkened again. If consistent I believe this product would work very well.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely love this brand must every product I've tried from them has been absolutely fantastic. This product in particular will leave your skin feeling so soft and refreshed it's absolutely amazing.
Diane D.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this brand and this serum! The fact that it's plant based makes me pay more attention to it and it's totally a winner! My skin feels amazing the day after I use it and looks super soft
Neishaliz C.
Palm Bay, FL
Great for any kind of skin. Really recommend this product. It has such a gentle texture. I only used it a couple of times. You can order it online if you can't find it in the stores. It's pretty affordable.
Jessica K.
Worked wonders I have combination skin that tends to get dull In winter ... Product packing seems clean like no harsh ingredients ... Paid a bit but my expectations were beyond what I thought
Jessica B.
Charlotte , NC
I'm going to be honest. I'm not really sure what a brightening serum is actually supposed to do. But I got this in my ipsy bag so I used it. It actually broke me out. I would not buy or use this again.
C B.
I have to be honest. I just really wasn't wowed by this. I love the ingredients but I didn't feel it did much in the brightening department. I was hoping it would help with my dull winter skin but it hasn't done much to brighten my complexion.
🌞.•.•Hailey M.
Troup
I’m a sucker for serums and this is definitely my favorite one. It makes my skin very bright and hydrated. Very effective and definitely went beyond my expectations. I live by this product and it never lets me down
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
I am very impressed by this product line. Not only is it truly green and doesn't have any crap but it works. It's hard to find effective and clean products and this line has it. This serum brightened my complexion.
Kaiti A.
I like to apply this before makeup to prevent the foundation from looking too matte and unnatural. I also like to apply after showering with hot water in order to restore moisture to my skin which is really dry in patches.