BY 100% PURE

Skin-brightening serum enlivens dull-looking skin for a luminous complexion. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin C, lemon juice and strawberries.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe)* Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Juice) Extract, Loofah Cylindrica (Vegetable Cellulose), Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Dipalmitate (Kojic Acid), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate, Extracts of Citrus Paradisi Peel (Pink Grapefruit), Citrus Medica Limonum Peel (Lemon), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) *Certified Organic.

Direction

Apply after cleanser and toner, before moisturizer and sunblock. Use both AM and or PM.

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This product does EXACTLY as the title says, brightening. If you have dull skin, this would be an amazing product for you. I apply this at night as a last step and I will wake up with crazy smooth and bright skin. Cannot live without.
Carla H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product was not quite what I needed. It has wonderful ingredients, but they did not do the job of lightening my hyperpigmentation like I wanted. I have personally found better results with a good vitamin c product and charcoal detox masks. But, the ingredients in this product are top notch.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
I am very impressed by this product line. Not only is it truly green and doesn't have any crap but it works. It's hard to find effective and clean products and this line has it. This serum brightened my complexion.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love using the 100% Pure Brightening Serum it is wonderful for my skin and makes my skin glow without leaving a ton of grease behind. I love this product and will be using it again.
Hannah C.
Oakland, CA
My skin was looking blotchy, dull, and dry before I started to use this mask. I began by applying it twice a day and have gone through the whole bottle. It goes on very evenly, smells nice but not too strong, and leaves my face feeling hydrated and brighter in the morning. I've noticed significant reduction in dark spots and an overall evening of skin tone. Overall I'm very happy with this serum and also feel good about using the brand as their products are 100% Vegan and organic.
Vanessa R.
Wyoming, PA
My sensitive-acne prone skin loves this serum! I have acne on my cheek and chin area that tends to be quite red all day and within a month of usage 2X a day my redness has significantly faded. You only need one pump (what I do at least to conserve). You can also use this serum during the day which is surprising. Although the price is steep, I find it more effective and gentle that other brightening serums on the market.
emma v.
I love serums! This serum made my face feel fresh, and vivacious.  My grandma got it for me from online. It met my expectations, and I would definitely use it again.  It was gentle and pleasant.  I would recommend this product, 100% Pure Brightening Serum.
Megan C.
I don't think it brighten up my skin tbh. I am a bit disappointed(I do use sunscreen if you wonder). However, the bottle last for a loooooong time(got mine since Jan 2017, and I am almost done with it - it lasts 6 months, I use it am and pm). Also, I hate the pump because sometimes so little serum comes out or it splashes everywhere...
Casey
My skin loves this and drinks it up. It is not a serum that sits on my face, it gets fully absorbed. When I first started using it, my face glowed each morning. Now, some of that has worn off, but it is all I need to moisturize my oily skin. Highly recommended.
🌞.•.•Hailey M.
Troup
I’m a sucker for serums and this is definitely my favorite one. It makes my skin very bright and hydrated. Very effective and definitely went beyond my expectations. I live by this product and it never lets me down