BY 100% PURE

Skin brightening serum enlivens dull looking complexions for a luminous complexion. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin C, lemon juice and strawberries. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carla H.
Las Vegas
This product was not quite what I needed. It has wonderful ingredients, but they did not do the job of lightening my hyperpigmentation like I wanted. I have personally found better results with a good vitamin c product and charcoal detox masks. But, the ingredients in this product are top notch.
emma v.
I love serums! This serum made my face feel fresh, and vivacious.  My grandma got it for me from online. It met my expectations, and I would definitely use it again.  It was gentle and pleasant.  I would recommend this product, 100% Pure Brightening Serum.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
I am very impressed by this product line. Not only is it truly green and doesn't have any crap but it works. It's hard to find effective and clean products and this line has it. This serum brightened my complexion.
I’m a sucker for serums and this is definitely my favorite one. It makes my skin very bright and hydrated. Very effective and definitely went beyond my expectations. I live by this product and it never lets me down
Hannah C.
Oakland, CA
My skin was looking blotchy, dull, and dry before I started to use this mask. I began by applying it twice a day and have gone through the whole bottle. It goes on very evenly, smells nice but not too strong, and leaves my face feeling hydrated and brighter in the morning. I've noticed significant reduction in dark spots and an overall evening of skin tone. Overall I'm very happy with this serum and also feel good about using the brand as their products are 100% Vegan and organic.
Vanessa R.
Wyoming, PA
My sensitive-acne prone skin loves this serum! I have acne on my cheek and chin area that tends to be quite red all day and within a month of usage 2X a day my redness has significantly faded. You only need one pump (what I do at least to conserve). You can also use this serum during the day which is surprising. Although the price is steep, I find it more effective and gentle that other brightening serums on the market.
A. J.
I have to be honest. I just really wasn't wowed by this. I love the ingredients but I didn't feel it did much in the brightening department. I was hoping it would help with my dull winter skin but it hasn't done much to brighten my complexion.
Megan C.
I don't think it brighten up my skin tbh. I am a bit disappointed(I do use sunscreen if you wonder). However, the bottle last for a loooooong time(got mine since Jan 2017, and I am almost done with it - it lasts 6 months, I use it am and pm). Also, I hate the pump because sometimes so little serum comes out or it splashes everywhere...
Chloe M.
This product felt so light and fluffy and it just makes my face 100% better. I myself love the smell of it and loves how it makes my skin glow, especially during the winter season when my skin is very much lacking.
Kaiti A.
I like to apply this before makeup to prevent the foundation from looking too matte and unnatural. I also like to apply after showering with hot water in order to restore moisture to my skin which is really dry in patches.