BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Brightening Scrub + Mask stimulates renewal as it encourages your most luminous, even skin forth. Formulated to enliven fatigue, tired-looking skin it helps eliminate dead skin cells, while smoothing skin texture. Bearberry, kojic acid, sake, and fruit acid, blend with vitamin C, licorice, and strawberries to brighten your complexion while jojoba beads gently polish. It can also double as a mask for a more intensive brightening process. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
This facial scrub has larger beads than others I've tried but remained gentle. I used it in the shower almost daily and never had any issues with it being too abrasive. The scent is mind and sweetly citrus. It lasted almost nine months because all you need is a quarter sized amount. Loved this scrub and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin during pregnancy!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love scrubs, this one especially because it does wonders to evening out skin tones and getting rid of any dark spots or aging spots. It works great at exfoliating your skin, getting off all the dirt and grime from the day and brightening your skin in the meantime making it look much healthier
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Navarre
I just turned 29 and have never started the skincare process until this year. I started seeing the wear of my old habits of baby oil for tanning oil and sunbathing on our beautiful gulf front beaches during my single days. All dark spots gone in 60 days
Jessa K.
Jessa K.
Buffalo, NY
Recently discovered this brand/product and I LOVE it. I use this on my face after removing my makeup, it removes whatever leftover makeup residue is still on my face as well as exfoliates. Your face feels clean as well as moisturized after using, I'll definitely continue to use 100% pure products as this one got me hooked!
Janet M.
Janet M.
I love this product and this brand as well because it's 100% natural ingredients these products are a bit priced but I love this scrub because it leaves my skin feeling very clean ! And also feeling like moist and soft
ivy frances A.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
I love the smell and scrubbing all 4 weeks was soo good.my skin was smooth and baby feels. I asked my sister to try this and she did her skin was dry and it was good for her.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Griffin, GA
This mask is everything that I've been looking for. The after effect is incredible! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an amazing mask.
Elyce N.
Elyce N.
mesa
The smell is strong but I like the lemony smell so that's okay! It helps go along with the fresh feeling this mask gives you.
The fragrance was faint but very pleasant. Left a smooth feeling after rinsing off the product. The price was reasonable and would buy it again from Ulta .
Brtny M.
Brtny M.
Wasn't very satisfied with this product if i'm being honest. Heard great things from reviews but overall not a terrific experience.