BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Brightening Scrub + Mask stimulates renewal as it encourages your most luminous, even skin forth. Formulated to enliven fatigue, tired-looking skin it helps eliminate dead skin cells, while smoothing skin texture. Bearberry, kojic acid, sake, and fruit acid, blend with vitamin C, licorice, and strawberries to brighten your complexion while jojoba beads gently polish. It can also double as a mask for a more intensive brightening process. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "definitely brightens the skin but a little pricey. still love the product though! perfect for anyone with full and or dry skin" in 3 reviews
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at Sephora and ulta also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Cara J.
Bethlehem, PA
I heard about this product from a friend of mine. She raved about her results, so I was just a little disappointed when I wasn't completely in awe of my results. It could have been due to our age difference-she is 14 years younger. It was not a bad product but I was expecting more from it. Worth a try
Sabrina B.
This product is one of a kind and the benefits from it out weigh the price of this facial product. It left my skin very happy and smooth and soft and I could keep going on and on about it. It seems very effective in the few times I’ve gotten to use it but we will see the lasting result
Paulina J.
Arlington TX
This is the only facial cleanser that does not dry my skin out. It impressed me with this first try. I am going to repurchase to see if my skin hopefully doesn't dry out because it leaves your skin feeling great! I recommend for combination skin since that's what my skin is
Tracey H.
Saint Louis
The brightening mask was amazing. I had my doubts being a 1st time user but it blew my expectations out of the water. I will use this product again. It was awesome. Very effective and the product was long lasting. You get a lot of uses out of one bottle. I would recommend.
Torrey B.
Wichita, KS
This scrub will leave your skin feeling so refreshed and revived! Will use over and over again no questions asked!! It is a great value for what it will do for your skin! When I used the first time I knew it was a produce for me with my combination skin!
Diana S.
Deer Park, NY
Very hydrating and brightening. Super easy to use and no issues with my sensitive skin! I have used this product multiple times, the packaging is always the same which makes it easy to find. It’s not too pricey for a mask. Nothing I would change.
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
I love the purity of this scrub/mask. Purity ous very important to me as I feel is important not to use harsh products on your face. I've used this 3 or 4 times and each time it left my face feeling smooth, soft and hydrated. Great packaging too!
•Jęna K.
Takes multiple uses before you see brightening results . Definitely makes your skin feel fresh as a babies and helps reduce clogged pores and dull skin ! Medium exfoliate . I personally would not buy this again but you should definitely try it.
Angela E.
Very nice smell, but did not work great with my psoriasis. Kind of burned on my dry patches. I truly believe it had more to do with my sensitivity than the product itself. Definitely make sure you do a patch test if you have sensitive skin.