BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Brightening Scrub + Mask stimulates renewal as it encourages your most luminous, even skin forth. Formulated to enliven fatigue, tired-looking skin it helps eliminate dead skin cells, while smoothing skin texture. Bearberry, kojic acid, sake, and fruit acid, blend with vitamin C, licorice, and strawberries to brighten your complexion while jojoba beads gently polish. It can also double as a mask for a more intensive brightening process. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Phoenix
This facial scrub has larger beads than others I've tried but remained gentle. I used it in the shower almost daily and never had any issues with it being too abrasive. The scent is mind and sweetly citrus. It lasted almost nine months because all you need is a quarter sized amount. Loved this scrub and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin during pregnancy!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love scrubs, this one especially because it does wonders to evening out skin tones and getting rid of any dark spots or aging spots. It works great at exfoliating your skin, getting off all the dirt and grime from the day and brightening your skin in the meantime making it look much healthier
Janet M.
Janet M.
I love this product and this brand as well because it's 100% natural ingredients these products are a bit priced but I love this scrub because it leaves my skin feeling very clean ! And also feeling like moist and soft
The fragrance was faint but very pleasant. Left a smooth feeling after rinsing off the product. The price was reasonable and would buy it again from Ulta .
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Leaves my skin flawless. I really recommend this product. I use it when I'm showering or every morning. And affordable
Anna D.
Anna D.
Hilton Head, SC
A good facial scrub! A bit harsh on my sensitive skin but very exfoliating. Good to use over ingrown hairs as well.
angie a.
angie a.
Their scrubs are amazing for acne and your face. It's organic so you know whats in it It met my expectations for sure
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love all Scrubs, i love the smell, and the way my body responds to it highly recommend