BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Brightening Scrub + Mask stimulates renewal as it encourages your most luminous, even skin forth. Formulated to enliven fatigue, tired-looking skin it helps eliminate dead skin cells, while smoothing skin texture. Bearberry, kojic acid, sake, and fruit acid, blend with vitamin C, licorice, and strawberries to brighten your complexion while jojoba beads gently polish. It can also double as a mask for a more intensive brightening process. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paulina J.
Arlington TX
This is the only facial cleanser that does not dry my skin out. It impressed me with this first try. I am going to repurchase to see if my skin hopefully doesn't dry out because it leaves your skin feeling great! I recommend for combination skin since that's what my skin is
Dania B.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very healthy ingredients. Leaves you with a beautiful glow and leaves your skin so fresh. I have regular skin and works well use at night, once a week. It is a little harsh obviously because it is a scrub but not to the point were it hurts.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brightening scrub is pretty fantastic, even on my dry skin. Considering my skin type, I would say for the first time using it, it’s great! I bought this from a local salon that sells “natural” products. It’s a great price and I would definitely buy again.
Morgan F.
conway
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product because I finally found an exfoliator that was natural and okay to use on my skin but if you leave it on more than 10 minutes it becomes a little irritating. Over all it was a great product.
Scarlett P.
Henderson , NV
It didn’t do as it said it would on the packaging. It was a bit pricey where I live but I’m sure it’s different for people. It was disappointing because I had really high hopes! I don’t recommend this to anyone
Sabrina J.
Murray
Love this brightening scrub!! Everybody could use a little brightening up sometimes. Definitely our faces!! Bought online. I am a repeat user, love the brightening. I would and have bought multiple times.
Alisa J.
houston
Work well I love scrubs because my skin is so oily and of I love makeup so I need a good scrub after a long day of highlighting and contouring I use a lot of skin brightness products and I’m absolutely sure it’s effective! Would buy again
Victoria P.
Although this mask felt great for my skin and also hydrating, I didn't notice any significant changes to my complexion. But that could be from my uneven skin tone, so it could possibly work for others.
Olive R.
Product is great for dry skin. Beads do enough exfoliation without hurting the skin. This mask leaves face feeling rejuvenated and soft and looking bright. Perfect face scrub/cleanser. Could improve on packaging but it’s not a problem!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today!!