100% Pure Brightening Scrub + Mask uploaded by Asmaa S.

BY 100% PURE

This one product has 2 functions. It is a highly nourishing facial mask to rejuvenate your skin and the perfectly round jojoba beads act as a gentle exfoliant to buff away dullness, bumps and dead skin cells. Skin Brightening Collection was formulated specifically to enliven dull looking complexion to make it more vibrant, healthy and glowing. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all-natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin c, lemon juice and strawberries.

VEGAN

Ingredeints:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Juice) Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Jojoba Esters (Jojoba Beads), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Acid, Extracts of Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry) and Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Bromelian (Pineapple Bromelian), Papain (Papaya Papain) and Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Citrus Paradisi Peel (Pink Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel (Lemon) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract * Certified Organic.

Direction

Wet face and gently massage into skin using small circular motion to slough off dead skin. Then rinse to find baby soft skin!.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This facial scrub has larger beads than others I've tried but remained gentle. I used it in the shower almost daily and never had any issues with it being too abrasive. The scent is mind and sweetly citrus. It lasted almost nine months because all you need is a quarter sized amount. Loved this scrub and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin during pregnancy!" in 21 reviews
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
I rely love this product it help my skin with dark circles I have maybe from the sun I have a lot of freckles but over time I have dark circles around
My cheek area I use this product twice a week and you can rely see the diferent my dark circles are almost vanish it also helps me with my acne around my nose
Paulina J.
Arlington TX
This is the only facial cleanser that does not dry my skin out. It impressed me with this first try. I am going to repurchase to see if my skin hopefully doesn't dry out because it leaves your skin feeling great! I recommend for combination skin since that's what my skin is
Bella P.
Incredible mask, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and nourished. The packaging is so cute and easily storable, it’s also easy to take on the go. I have bought this mask twice already, it exceeded every expectation for a mask. I would definitely repurchase this mask.
Kin K.
Louisburg
I wasn't to happy with this product and I didn't see a lot of result from it . I feel this product didn't mean it's intended expectations it was a little pricey if you ask me but this product was gentle I give it that I probably wouldn't recommend this product
Carla M.
I feel like this thing gave me a new face ! I’m trying to detox all my skincare and makeup products and I love that this contributes to that. Because it is free of toxins I think the value is worthy of the product. Theirs not a ton of product but still worth it
Torrey B.
Wichita , KS
This scrub will leave your skin feeling so refreshed and revived! Will use over and over again no questions asked!! It is a great value for what it will do for your skin! When I used the first time I knew it was a produce for me with my combination skin!
Amanda A.
San Diego
This product created a tingling feeling that made me feel like it was working. The cute easy to use bottle allows you to squeeze out the product (which you don’t need much of) to apply all over the place without making a mess on your fingers.
Julissa G.
Orange Cove
I loved this product it leaves my skin feeling amazing ♡ I bought it online for a affordable price.  The packaging could be a little more decorated. But this product did meet my expectation's. I would really buy it again and I will since I'm almost done with it !
Graacie 🌷.
Philadelphia
This product keeps face glowing all day. I love looove this product and I recommend this to everyone. It’s for al skin types it’s not harsh at all. It’s gentle, it’s a great food value product. I frequently use this product a lot.
Diana B.
Kinston, NC
This mask is the best for me it helps me relax a little it can be pricey but if u find the right one it could be less expressive very efficient I am a repeat user yes ofc I would buy it again it very nice for my kind of face .
Izzy O.
Scandia, MN
Does this product minimize pores?