100% Pure Brightening Night Balm uploaded by Patricia C.

BY 100% PURE

This super nourishing balm deeply replenishes your skin and brightens your complexion while you sleep. The Skin Brightening Collection was formulated specifically to enliven dull looking skin to create a more vibrant, healthy and glowing complexion. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin c, lemon juice and strawberries.

VEGAN

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Kojic Acid, Extracts of Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root and Vaccinum Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Citrus Paradisi Peel (Pink Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel (Lemon) Oil.

Direction

Use a small amount of this thick balm. Warm between fingers to a milky texture and apply to skin in circular motions. Use on face and neck. Night time use only.

• I'm a fan of pure products. what exactly does this do?1 Answers
  • Does this actually brighten? I ran out of my Japanese bri...1 Answers
Lauren W.
Danville, IL
This product is pretty pricey and I didn't feel like it did much overall for my skin. It smelled nice and went on smooth. But I didn't really see any overall benefit. There are other products that have worked better for similar price.
Hannah T.
Otway, OH
Brightens you skin like nothing I’ve ever seen! I used it for the first time over a week ago and it was fantastic! Decently priced and the packaging was extremely beautiful and durable. 10/10 would recommend.
M W.
The only complaint I have about this balm currently is that it tends to dry and crack it in the container, but luckily, with a little body heat, it hasn't been a problem to use. It's my first time using a product like this ever, because it's not only plant based but bleach free, and a few days into using it at night, I'm already seeing an improvement in the hyperpigmentation on my face. I haven't noticed any pain or irritation either, and the scent is citrus, but gentle and fades quickly, and the product itself is light and easy to spread on skin.
Tracy K.
Providence
My flaky skin needed THIS! I actually woke up to be able to put on my foundation and it didnt flake off. Doesnt clog pores but is thick enough to give your dry skin a much needed night to absorb.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Not my favorite. I already have very oily skin and this left my skin feeling very oily, even after washing my face in the morning. Good product for dry skin, possibly
bob t.
This balm sits very nicely on the skin and has a great scent as well. However, they didn't have a brightening factor which disappointed me a bit. I would recommend this to someone who just wants a nice and hydrating moisturizer.
Regie O.
Henderson, IA
I didn't have any luck with brightening my skin up. It did make it smooth though. People do have different skin types and react to different treatments differently! It's worth the try!
Barbara E.
Jackson, TN
I use a lot a lot a lot of dove products, simply amazing. Even my significant other buys & uses dove for men. Smells wonderful & leave skin very soft. Never a disappointment.
Karina C.
La Puente
It left my lips very moisturized before going to sleep. In the morning I saw that my lips weren't as dry as usual. I have to continually apply other lips balms again but this one esas different. My moisturizing lips stayed like that for a pretty long while.
Karla F.
Glendale Arizona
The first 3 time I put it on I felt me face a little weird, so I stop using it for a couple of days or weeks. When I re- tried it I liked it a lot more
Katie K.
Does this actually brighten? I ran out of my Japanese brightening products and want to replace it with an effective (cruelty-free) brightening product.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I'm a fan of pure products. what exactly does this do?