100% Pure Brightening Facial Cleanser

by 100% Pure

This skin brightening facial cleanser washes away Fruit Dyed Makeup (including eye Fruit Dyed Makeup) and other impurities while aloe juice and rose hydrosol hydrates and soothes. The skin-brightening collection was formulated specifically to enliven dull-looking complexion to make it more vibrant, healthy and glowing. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all-natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin c, lemon juice and strawberries.

VEGAN

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Citrus Medica Limonum Extract (Lemon Juice), Cocos Nucifera (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Acid, Extracts of Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry) and Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Bromelian (Pineapple Bromelian), Papain (Papaya Papain) and Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil (Pink Grapefruit), Citrus Medica Limonum Peel (Lemon) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract * Certified Organic.

Directions

On wet face, massage cleanser into skin, slowly removing dirt and oil buildup.

What are the results after long term use? Are pores smaller? Does it have a scent? Even skin tone?
Start your review of 100% Pure Brightening Facial Cleanser!
Glendale, AZ
This product irritated my skin. It made it red for a bit after the second and third time I tried it. I was unsatisfied with it after that, although the first time left my skin feeling really healthy. I believe it was just too harsh on my sensitive skin.
West Plains
I feel as though it worked great, love feeling clean with a glow and it definitely do that! 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Green Apple
San Francisco, CA
I use this every morning, it's lightweight and sits really nicely under foundation etc. Super gentle and natural ingredients!
Hagerstown, MD
It didn't work at all i didn't think so at least I've had other's says it works really well it it sitting up in my cabinet
Omg I love this it makes my face so smooth and bright and it smells awesome and I love it so much and last a land time
Anything that brightens my skin is always a plus for me! This is a go to product for anyone who skin needs a drink!!
Love love love this item feels great makes skin feel great recommend trying at least once like it alot great great
Love this product! Cleanses well, leaving face beeming and fresh! I recommend use every morning for a bright look
This body wash is one of my favorites ,smells amazing ,leaving you feeling so fresh and clean .Love this product
Jacksonville
Really good for your skin, I use this every morning before make up, and when I come home, before sleeping.