100% Pure Brightening Cleanser uploaded by Justine V.

BY 100% PURE

SKIN BRIGHTENING COLLECTION was formulated specifically to enliven dull looking complexion to make it more vibrant, healthy and glowing. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitamin c, lemon juice and strawberries. This skin brightening facial cleanser washes away makeup (including eye makeup) and other impurities while aloe juice and rose hydrosol hydrates and soothes. Truly 100% Pure, carefully formulated without harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients that can strip or dehydrate your delicate skin. FOR LACKLUSTER SKIN see more...

Ragan G.
Marion
i absolutely love this product no doubt about it i would recommend this to my friends this is  my first time  using  product and i  fell in love with it and it was so gentle on my face nothing wrong with it definitely met my expectations and totally would recommend this
Iliana N.
Cohoes, NY
100% pure is one of my favorite brands of all time. I have yet to be disappointed with any of thei products. The packaging was dainty and cute. The product was great even on my oily skin! It's Gentle and i would absolutely buy it again. Pure is a bit expensive however they are worth the price.
Callista V.
West Plains
I feel as though it worked great, love feeling clean with a glow and it definitely do that! 100% Pure 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash - Green Apple 17 oz - 17 oz
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
This is a good cleanser. It's refreshing, very light/clean scent and feels good on the skin. It didn't break me out or irritate my skin. I didn't notice any difference in my skin tone or dark spots using this. I will not repurchase or recommend, it just didn't perform like it advertised
Nik R.
maybe I don't know how to use this product but I don't feel much different its quite disappointing considering it was so expensive. I wish I could tell you more but I just could not recommend this as I would not buy this again myself. I would not be repeating business for sure.
Makiyah M.
This product did wonders for my skin. It actually brighter my dark spots. It met all of my expectations. So far I have used this product about 2-3 times. It’s not too pricey for what it helps. Such good value! I do recommend this to people who want healthier looking skin!
Justine V.
One of my favorite vegan cosmetic lines! This facial cleanser smells so good and removes makeup well! I always feel refreshed after using it. They have tons of other amazing products too!
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Once again, I have to mention that my favorite things about these products that they are vegan AND cruelty free. I also love how the product worked with my skin. The product helped with my acne scarring and made my skin look fresh and renewed. I would recommend all of the products from this skin range
Yamina M.
This product is a bit pricey but this product evens out the tone in my skin very well. The product will leave your face refreshed with glowy skin and smelling great. This all natural cleanser has amazing ingredients in their product that is very beneficial to your skin
Destiny I.
Haines city
This was my first time buying/trying this product and it's great! My skin feels smooth and fresh after using it and the smell is fantastic. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin bare and beautiful!
Waynetria W.
Kinston, NC
What are the results after long term use? Are pores smaller? Does it have a scent? Even skin tone?