100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count

by 100% Pure

The 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask is a highly caffeinated eye mask that brightens and de-puffs. Extremely hydrating, it quenches thirsty skin with a blast of water delivered straight to dehydrated skin cells. The mask is made from "hydrogel", a material composed from 95% organic aloe water and 5% plant cellulose so it is intensely hydrating. The longer you leave the mask on your skin, the thinner the hydrogel mask becomes because the water is being absorbed by your skin. The hydrogel also assists in delivering the active ingredients into your skin. To use: Open individual mask, tray side up, taking care to retain nourishing liquid in mask tray. Lift mask out of tray and liquid. Lying back, place mask on freshly cleansed face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining moisture into your skin. Do not rinse. Follow with your normal skincare regimen. Discard the mask after single use. Use at least twice a week for best results. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice), Camellia Sinensis (Organic Matcha Green Tea), Organic Green Coffee, Ilex Paraguariensis ( Organic Yerba Mate) Tea, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose. Certified Organic Natural, Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

A highly caffeinated eye mask that brightens and de-puffs; Extremely hydrating, it quenches thirsty skin with a blast of water delivered straight to dehydrated skin cells; The mask is made from "hydrogel", a material composed from 95% organic aloe water and 5% plant cellulose so it is intensely hydrating

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count!
Purchased at: Amazon
Allergies go hand in hand with dark circles and puffy eyes. The green tea soothes, the caffeine wakes up your tired, under-hydrated skin. Give it a try.
Decatur, IL
Really nice skin care product. Really helped with my skin care needs and a good pick me up. I think this is a good product that I will continue to use.
Tulare, CA
This mask is perfect for anyone who is lacking sleep and has puffy or dark circles! This mask will always brighten up my eyes and lessen the puffiness!
Rncho Cordova, CA
Purchased at: 100 Percent Pure
These are one of my favorite items to use! They refresh and hydrate my under eye, and I can’t stop using them. These are a staple in my beauty routine!
Indianapolis, IN
Love, love, love the Pure bright eye mask, they work wonders for my AM puffiness, leaving them relaxed and bright for a great day of natural beauty!
Gilbert
When I put this product under my eyes and then take it off it really makes a difference and makes my skin looks glowing I don’t even need concealer
Lexington, KY
My eyes often times feel tired and look it! This product met my expectations in helping reduce puffiness. It was gentle for my sensitive skin too!
Purchased at: Amazon
These worked miracles on my under eye area. Hated that there were only 5, I went through the package pretty fast. Otherwise pretty decent product.
Lewiston
Put these in the refrigerator for a refreshing treat! These cost more but they are worth it. You know 100% what your using , that's a good thing
Didn't really stick to my skin, composition might have been off w/ the product? I didn't notice any difference w/ the dark circles under my eyes.

Looking for your answer?