100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count

by 100% Pure

The 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask is a highly caffeinated eye mask that brightens and de-puffs. Extremely hydrating, it quenches thirsty skin with a blast of water delivered straight to dehydrated skin cells. The mask is made from "hydrogel", a material composed from 95% organic aloe water and 5% plant cellulose so it is intensely hydrating. The longer you leave the mask on your skin, the thinner the hydrogel mask becomes because the water is being absorbed by your skin. The hydrogel also assists in delivering the active ingredients into your skin. To use: Open individual mask, tray side up, taking care to retain nourishing liquid in mask tray. Lift mask out of tray and liquid. Lying back, place mask on freshly cleansed face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining moisture into your skin. Do not rinse. Follow with your normal skincare regimen. Discard the mask after single use. Use at least twice a week for best results. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice), Camellia Sinensis (Organic Matcha Green Tea), Organic Green Coffee, Ilex Paraguariensis ( Organic Yerba Mate) Tea, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose. Certified Organic Natural, Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

A highly caffeinated eye mask that brightens and de-puffs; Extremely hydrating, it quenches thirsty skin with a blast of water delivered straight to dehydrated skin cells; The mask is made from "hydrogel", a material composed from 95% organic aloe water and 5% plant cellulose so it is intensely hydrating

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count!
This eye mask work and helps a lot if you go to sleep late and wake up early you know you have bags or dark spot underneath your eyes so I would really recommend it to everyone in that situation.
Duluth
Purchased at: ULTA
this product is so amazing. it’s so high quality and luxurious my dark circles completely disappeared after a few uses my whole face changed for the better. It’s gentle and smells like flowers and sunshine
This was a really fun product to try, however it didn’t seem to work for me. I thought it would perform much better based on other reviews I had read, and sadly, it didn’t. The masks irritated my skin and eyes. I would, however, love to see 100% pure make another version of this and see how it turns out! 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count
Under your eyes it is so easy to get dark circles and this is a perfect product to fight the raccoon eyes! I was highly satisfied with the outcome and recommend it to others. The price was just right for the quality and the end result was just what I was hoping to get!
America
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this as a gift from my mom and its absolutely one of the best Eye mask I have tried!! I've tried a few other ones, and I always feel like under my eyes are oily, or super gross. Even after washing my face. Recommend it to anyone looking to try it out!!
I am really happy with the quality and price of these eye masks from100% Pure! They are good for your skin and budget!! My eyes looked plump and hydrated after I took the masks off. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!!
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
When i bought these i wasnt to sure, but onces i tested them best choice i felt and saw the difference under my eyes this product worked for me so mych worth the price i recommend completely.
salt lake city
Purchased at: ULTA
These feel amazing on my face, sometimes I put them in the fridge first and then on my face and it feels even more amazing. Their products are all top notch. The company is amazing. Everything I have tried that they make has been amazing, it is 100% natural and you can tell. The masks are amazing and so are their cosmetics. I can not wear any other cosmetics on my eyes except from them. TRY THEIR PRODUCTS. You will be so happy you did!!
Homestead, FL
Me encanta se lo recomiendo lo uso cuando me quiero dar un buen maquillaje y no quiero que la parte de las ojeras se noten tanto, esto las ayuda a que desaparezca.
Haughton, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! It really made the skin under my eyes bright and reduced puffiness which is one of my main problems. My fiance also used this and he loved it!!

Looking for your answer?