100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count

by 100% Pure

The 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask is a highly caffeinated eye mask that brightens and de-puffs. Extremely hydrating, it quenches thirsty skin with a blast of water delivered straight to dehydrated skin cells. The mask is made from "hydrogel", a material composed from 95% organic aloe water and 5% plant cellulose so it is intensely hydrating. The longer you leave the mask on your skin, the thinner the hydrogel mask becomes because the water is being absorbed by your skin. The hydrogel also assists in delivering the active ingredients into your skin. To use: Open individual mask, tray side up, taking care to retain nourishing liquid in mask tray. Lift mask out of tray and liquid. Lying back, place mask on freshly cleansed face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining moisture into your skin. Do not rinse. Follow with your normal skincare regimen. Discard the mask after single use. Use at least twice a week for best results. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice), Camellia Sinensis (Organic Matcha Green Tea), Organic Green Coffee, Ilex Paraguariensis ( Organic Yerba Mate) Tea, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose. Certified Organic Natural, Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

A highly caffeinated eye mask that brightens and de-puffs; Extremely hydrating, it quenches thirsty skin with a blast of water delivered straight to dehydrated skin cells; The mask is made from "hydrogel", a material composed from 95% organic aloe water and 5% plant cellulose so it is intensely hydrating

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count!
Bellevue
I like how it makes my skin under my eyes feel but I don't know if it is actually vegan. I will have to keep at it to make sure it is a product worth investing in.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product made my face feel tight after using. Noticed an obvious difference in my skin after first use. Great packaging. Felt really calming. Will try again
cleburne
It just sound awsome to try a new product that you really like and you want to try and see if you like it or not or you feel like it really works for you.what happens if they really worked for you
San diego, CA
These were so soothing on my eyes and I saw immediate results. I just wish they weren’t so pricey because I couldn’t afford to use them as often as recommended
Lexington
I was not impressed with this mask. I was expecting to see results of less puffy and brightened under eyes and the results were much less than expected.
Calhoun, GA
I use them just about every other day . They make my eyes look more open and alive . They have a great price point and I wasn’t disappointed in the product!
New York
Love this! Very practical and hydrates my under eyes very well! Very effective if used consistently. Already bought my second package. I highly recommend it!
I loved this eye mask. It helped rejuvenate the bags underneath my eyes. It feels nice and cold and smells pretty great. I would recommend to everyone I see.
Irvine
I like to think it helped the bags under my eyes and it for sure made me feel much better about them, but I think all it did was hydrate my skin a bit more.
Gresham, OR
Love the cooling sensation I have on my eyes. They eye masks are super easy to apply and not messy at all. It leaves my eyes feeling plump and rehydrated!

Looking for your answer?