100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count

by 100% Pure

The 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask is a highly caffeinated eye mask that brightens and de-puffs. Extremely hydrating, it quenches thirsty skin with a blast of water delivered straight to dehydrated skin cells. The mask is made from "hydrogel", a material composed from 95% organic aloe water and 5% plant cellulose so it is intensely hydrating. The longer you leave the mask on your skin, the thinner the hydrogel mask becomes because the water is being absorbed by your skin. The hydrogel also assists in delivering the active ingredients into your skin. To use: Open individual mask, tray side up, taking care to retain nourishing liquid in mask tray. Lift mask out of tray and liquid. Lying back, place mask on freshly cleansed face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining moisture into your skin. Do not rinse. Follow with your normal skincare regimen. Discard the mask after single use. Use at least twice a week for best results. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice), Camellia Sinensis (Organic Matcha Green Tea), Organic Green Coffee, Ilex Paraguariensis ( Organic Yerba Mate) Tea, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose. Certified Organic Natural, Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

A highly caffeinated eye mask that brightens and de-puffs; Extremely hydrating, it quenches thirsty skin with a blast of water delivered straight to dehydrated skin cells; The mask is made from "hydrogel", a material composed from 95% organic aloe water and 5% plant cellulose so it is intensely hydrating

Does this get rid of eye bags?
Start your review of 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask, 5 Count!
Tampa, FL
I cannot be more in love with a brand than this. All natural and these eyes mask is so awesome. The gel is made of fruits and I actually reuse it. I put it back in a little zip block bag and add the liquid to it. If I could I would leave it on forever. My eyes feel refreshed and nice after this.
Monroe, NC
This product is amazing!! People always point out that I am glowing!! Very effective would recommend a hundred times!! I don't think there is any way to improve! Also has such nice packaging very aesthetically pleasing! There's always room for improvement but it is a great product!
San Diego, CA
It’s great after a long day when you just want something cool on you’re under eyes I don’t see a ton of improvements with dark circles but then again nothing really does help with that.
I don't have high expectations on eye masks. Most don't feel like they do enough to justify the cost of buying them often. I was suggested these and found myself happy for what my expectations were. It's a really nice weekly hydration boost for my under eyes and that seems to ease the fine lines for a bit. I keep them in the refrigerator for some good de-puffing action as well. Combined with a hydrating/brightening eye cream and I've come to appreciate how much this eases my more notable issues. I'd continue purchasing these.
Orlando, FL
These eye masks are bomb! They are super hydrating and great for dark circles and puffy under eyes. I like that they are a great at home spa treat on a night when you want to pamper yourself. I also love that they’re a completely clean product! It’s hard to find any mask in clean products.
Kissimmee , FL
I love the way this mask refreshes my face. It’s cool in the skin and smells wonderful. This product needs no improvement, it’s great the way it is. I have told my family and friends through word of mouth and social media.
Absolutely love these and need more ASAP! I think this is a good value for getting a 5 count pack. These are even better when you put these in the fridge beforehand. Great for depuffing and brightening—I don’t even use concealer for under my eyes, I just use it for small spots on my face. That’s how good this stuff is!
Jackson, MI
Love these! The product really works! The only issue is trying to keep these guys in place... but they reduce fine lines under the eyes. Be sure to use before the expiration date. I have found that the longer I wait to use these, the more acidic they get which causes them to burn a little when using.
shepherd
This is an amazing product. It keeps my under eyes looking nice and the packaging is absolutely adorable, it is very gentle on your face. I use this product a lot, I definitely recommend it for other people.
Enterprise
Now, I like to give brands with words like "pure" and "nature" in the title a chance. This product did bring some brightness around my eyes, but overall, this would not be a much have in my book. I will use it if I have too though or if i run out of the things i normally use around my eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...