100% Pure Body Vanilla Bean Body Scrub uploaded by Corinne C.

BY 100% PURE

Deeply moisturizing, softening body scrub buffs away bumps and flakes for incredibly silky, smooth skin. Replenishes vibrancy with potent anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins for a youthful glow. Nutrient rich plant oils deeply nourish for soft, supple skin while fruit acids reveal brightness. Free of any synthetic fragrances, chemical preservatives, artificial dyes, petro chemicals or any other toxins. Truly, 100% Pure.

VEGAN

​Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Evaporated Cane Juice), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit (Vanilla) Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Extracts of Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula), Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit (Noni), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit (Blackberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

Direction

Apply to wet skin, rubbing in circular motions and paying extra attention to rough areas of skin like elbows and knees. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat every other day.

Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells very nice , Creamy, vibrant on the skin. The smell is unlike most fragrances I have experienced. since the formulas for many other body cleansers are irritating. But not this one. The only thing I was disappointed with, was that the small amount it calls for, does not produce very much of a lather. Other than that, it is a good product. I bought this with the thought I'd not like it much, but willing to give it a try. To my surprise, it is now one of my favorites.
Sonia S.
NEW YORK, NY
Such a great body scrub. Highly moisturizing with no sticky tacky feeling after. My only complaint is price but to be fair they do give you a huge jar to  compensate:). I always recommend purchasing 100%  pure products from their website because they always have some sort of sale or special going on.
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
This is my holy grail body scrub! It's unlike any other. Only downside is that it's so expensive but if you look out for sales it's not too bad :) I would say it's worth every penny though. The quality is really great and it exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time.
Kay C.
Everything about this product is amazing. The smell, like light scrub, the texture. I use it in my arms, legs, feet, and even my lips to exfoliate before lipstick application. Love this product.
kendall b.
Clinton Township, MI
Really great body scrub i love it!! This is such a refreshing scrub and makes you smell so good!! The texture is also great it isn't a really hard scrub that is too rough on the skin its just smooth like a lotion. After is leaves your skin silky and smooth with a vanilla sensation. i would love to try other products like these!! so great!!
Jennifer R.
Love the scent and it works just like it should! It does not leave any heavy residue after use, my skin just feels smooth and soft. I also like the carrot stub too, but this one smells so yummy.
jasmina k.
Here's what I don't like about most scrubs: they leave a nasty oily film on my skin that also makes it impossible to shave. This one included. It's a shame, because it smells so damn good.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
One of my favorite body scrubs! I love love vanilla scents and this one smells so good! It makes my skin smooth and is all around a great scrub!!
Jay M.
The best smelling and best feeling vanilla scrub EVER. I love this brand. Their vanilla body lotion smells just like this so I use it after.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love body scrubs! After scrubs they make your body so nice and smooth!! They make your body so nice and smell so good!