100% Pure Body Scrub Vanilla Bean -- 16 oz uploaded by Corinne C.

BY 100% PURE

Say so long to dry, drab, flaky, unsmooth skin. These delectable, 100% natural, 100% Pure Body Scrubs immediately make your complexion softer, smoother, healthier, leaving your skin with a vibrant glow. These pure formulas incorporate vital skin nourishing elements, potent age-defying vitamins and antioxidants, natural moisturizing fruit oils and brightening fruit ingredients. As with all 100% Pure products, there are no synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no alcohol, no preservatives and no other toxins. see more...

Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells very nice , Creamy, vibrant on the skin. The smell is unlike most fragrances I have experienced. since the formulas for many other body cleansers are irritating. But not this one. The only thing I was disappointed with, was that the small amount it calls for, does not produce very much of a lather. Other than that, it is a good product. I bought this with the thought I'd not like it much, but willing to give it a try. To my surprise, it is now one of my favorites.
Sonia S.
NEW YORK, NY
Such a great body scrub. Highly moisturizing with no sticky tacky feeling after. My only complaint is price but to be fair they do give you a huge jar to  compensate:). I always recommend purchasing 100%  pure products from their website because they always have some sort of sale or special going on.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
This is my holy grail body scrub! It's unlike any other. Only downside is that it's so expensive but if you look out for sales it's not too bad :) I would say it's worth every penny though. The quality is really great and it exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time.
Kay C.
Everything about this product is amazing. The smell, like light scrub, the texture. I use it in my arms, legs, feet, and even my lips to exfoliate before lipstick application. Love this product.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love body scrubs! After scrubs they make your body so nice and smooth!! They make your body so nice and smell so good!
Carmen D.
Grand Prairie
Leaves me skin so soft and smooth after I use it and and love the way it smells very good. The product is definitely a must have
jenny m.
This body scrub is amazing ! I use it while in the shower and on my face before bed! It smells great! I highly recommend.
Maryam G.
I have the stomach for a shout out to the mall I will drop it is Maryam Ghanem and I have a difference in walmart
Olivia B.
Las Cruces, NM
Great scent! Get lots of compliments, just have an issue of it lasting on me all day! Always having to reapply it
Erika M.
Ruston, LA
Great exfoliant! It's not too rough on your skin and does a great job removing all dead skin!