100% Pure Body Scrub Meyer Lemon

by 100% Pure

Anyone know where i can purchase this body or how much this cost?
Where can i purchase this item? Also is there a list of ingredients?
Lemon? I'm assuming it's a scrub to lighten scars and such.. Does it do that?
Start your review of 100% Pure Body Scrub Meyer Lemon!
How would you rate this product?
Burlington
This scrub is great it is very healthy for your skin and it’s awesome at getting rid of old skin! My skin is very soft after using it
I love him seriously, he is perfect, he listens to me completely and I will gladly share it with others so that they can try it
Malta
This leaves your skin soft and touchable. Before i used ti have really itchy skin but with this i dont feel anything anymore.
4077
Favourite body scrub out of all Iv tried all different kinds but this seems to be my favourite which I enjoy using daily
Super nice feeling on the skin left me with a nice Glow and my saying was ex foliated and was super smooth after
i love 100% pure. it has very soft smell, it cleans my skin very well and its dermatologically tested!!!!