100% Pure Body Scrub Meyer Lemon

by 100% Pure

Anyone know where i can purchase this body or how much this cost?
Where can i purchase this item? Also is there a list of ingredients?
Lemon? I'm assuming it's a scrub to lighten scars and such.. Does it do that?
Start your review of 100% Pure Body Scrub Meyer Lemon!
How would you rate this product?
Stanton, MI
Pretty good and pure. Lol. But yes this is a good product. So soft and shinny. Good feels for this product.
Lagrangeville, NY
My body feels so much smoother and more moisturized after using this body scrub in the shower. I love it!
100% pure 100% vegan 100% happiness in a bottle I love it so much you should all try it
Hopkinsville, KY
This works great for the dry skin of the winter months!!!! Keeps it soft and smooth like baby's skin!!!!
Rouen
Smells like Meyers lemons. Works great, my skin was soft a moisturized. Even after I showed the next day and used only soap, I did not have to use any moisturizer. I live in Arizona and that is a big deal for me. It is priced a bit higher than I normally will pay for a scrub, but I will definitely buy it again.
Vana, AZ
Vana, AZ
Buxton , Derbyshire
I absolutely love this body scrub it makes my skin feel so smooth and fresh it smells beautiful it's a gentle scrub with a beautiful scent it helps get rid of the dead skin on my knees, ew I know but have to say it id recommended you all get one
This is such a nice scrub to use when you have a little extra time in the shower. It smells amazing almost like sweet buttered pastries. I don't even put on lotion after because it leaves you with a layer of moisture.
Iasi
it is always great to find organic products. Knowing that what you are using is cruelty-free and worth the many and also really great for your health, is a really great thought.
Mead crescent , Birmingham
Just love using this body wash. It’s the absolute favourite. I use it every time I have a bath. Good value of money not expensive and worth the money
amazing kept my skin soft and smelling nice for nearly the whole day really cheap and cant wait to be using it in the future more often