100% Pure Blood Orange Shower Gel uploaded by Kiralee F.100% Pure Blood Orange Shower Gel uploaded by Kiralee F.

BY 100% PURE

Richly foaming hydrating shower gel refreshes and soothes while gently cleansing your body. Therapeutic herbs, rose hydrosol, green tea and seaweed nourish for healthier skin. Formula is free of sulfates or any other detergents, free of artificial fragrances or perfumes, free of dyes, free of chemical preservatives or any other toxins. Truly 100% Pure.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Hydrosol) Flower Water, Cocos Nucifera (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit (Blood Orange), Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Thymus (Thyme) Vulgaris Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, and Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Fruit Essential Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool** *Certified Organic **Component of Natural Essential Oil.

Direction

Apply onto a wet sponge and squeeze to create lather. Massage onto skin and rinse off.

100% Pure Blood Orange Shower Gel
  • "I was searching for a product for my sensitive skin that would leave me feeling clean. Well this did the trick. It lathers well and my skin looks better than it has in years." in 3 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This scent is amazing! I'm so happy I decided to pick this up. The scent lingers after use and I am constantly being asked what I'm wearing because I smell great! Additionally, my skin feels soft and hydrated. Great product.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
I love the smell of this body wash. It really wakes you up in the morning. It is moisturizing but also leaves you feeling clean. I use this about three times a week. I love that it is an all natural product.
Meredith C.
St Petersburg, FL
Bought is for the blood orange scent, as I love citrus in my shower body wash. Although it did clean me, smelled great, and make me feel at ease that it's natural, I just didn't love it. It's everything a body wash should be, just didn't wow me in any way. I didn't feel a difference in my skin, the smell when using wasn't refreshing and energizing, and the scent disappeared quickly. For the price, not my top choice.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
From Influenster.com
This is one of my favorite body washes: the scent is very strong smelling of citrus and leaves my skin clean but not dry. I use it every day without irritation. The scent can be a bit overwhelming. I would use this product again in another scent.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
Hey you can tell me me and your calling your phone call phone and phone phone and your calling your phone phone and call your calling your phone phone and call your calling your
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Smells absolutely wonderful. Always have tons of compliments when I wear it. It lasts a long time probably half the day with heat included. I buy this online it is a little pricey for what it is. It's a splurge by that is for sure. However is such a great product it's well worth it. It is a little sticky on hot days just a heads up but nothing too major
Tina E.
Shawano, WI
I love everything so far from 100% Pure! This was my first body wash I tried and I use it every time I'm in the shower. After loving this I've bought their lotions and makeup and have not been disappointed. Just wish it wasn't so expensive otherwise I'd own one of everything lol.
Priya K.
San Jose, CA
I love this cruelty free brand! Their body washes are absolutely amazing! The orange really helps clarify my skin and leaves my skin feeling extra firm! Orange has amazing brightening qualities so it was a good idea to put it in a body wash
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
This smells so good and is such a good value i buy this all of the time it is so long lasting and the formula is very rich. The bottle is very nice and the name fits it perfectly. Highly recommend this it is so wonderful and amazing I love it. It really is 100%
Mallory F.