• 100% Pure Blood Orange Body Wash Hydrating Body Wash Blood Orange 17 oz

BY 100% PURE

Delicious and richly foaming Mangosteen Hydrating Body Wash is a luxurious wash that gently cleans while it softens, hydrates, and pampers. Hydrating Body Wash leaves you sparkling clean and refreshed while nourishing your skin with vitamins, antioxidants and skin brightening fruits…o harsh detergents, no synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances or any other toxins that can strip, irritate or dehydrate your delicate skin! Truly, 100% Pure.

For Whom

For all skin types. Cleanse, refresh, and hydrate skin with this richly foaming and deliciously scented body wash.

Directions for Use

Apply sparingly to wash cloth or sponge, lather onto body and rinse.

Organic Aloe Juice [1], Organic Rose Hydrosol [2], Organic Lavender Hydrosol [3], Saponified Coconut Oil, Blood Orange Essential Oil, Blood Orange Extract, Organic Green Tea [4], Calendula, Prickly Pear, Pomegranate, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Noni Fruit, Maqui Berry, Elderberry, Blackberry, Organic Raspberry [5], Grapefruit Seed and Japanese Honeysuckle, Hyaluronic Acid

1 certified organic by SGS Organic
2 certified organic by Ceres GmbH
3 certified organic by Lacon GmbH
4 certified organic by Oregon Tilth
5 certified organic by USDA

• Does it sleep good? What kind of smell? Fruity? 1 Answers
  • This sounds like a product I like to try! Where can I pic...2 Answers
100% Pure Blood Orange Body Wash

Start your review of 100% Pure Blood Orange Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "For your skin is a good product for hydrating and makes softness to your body. The smells is so good" in 10 reviews
  • "I really liked using 100% pure blood orange foaming body wash. It smells delicious and had just enough suds to get a clean feel. My skin felt moisturized after and not striped or dry. I especially like the clean list of ingredients that do not irritate my sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend! " in 4 reviews
Seila M.
Selbyville
to be honest I have tried products maybe of better quality than this, but this has charmed me because I love its aroma and its price! I would simply recommend it for those reasons ....
Orozco O.
Garland, TX
You'll want to bathe in the scent of this body wash-literally. And you'll be glad you did.
The latter is great and the best part-its free of sulfate so the skin isn't stripped of its natural oils.
The choice is yours- strip your skin with those other body washes for the sake of that chemical smell OR indulge in this body was while not compromising on a quality product.
I've made my choice.
Jessica S.
Litchfield
I have sensitive skin and I don’t want a lot of harsh chemicals in my body wash so 100% pure is a nice clean brand to use and their blood orange body wash is affective and has such a nice sent. The only con is it can be slightly pricey but I believe well worth it
Tiffanie L.
I love the smell and the feel of this body wash. It’s not to strong smelling that it overpowers. Skin feels super clean and moisturized. I would recommend for a spa like experience in the shower ❤️
Rebecca W.
This body wash smelled great. It was zesty orange and had me feeling refreshed! It also kept my skin velvety smooth. I love this product so much and would highly recommend it to all of my friends!
Iuliia Z.
This is my favorite tool. It helps me to cheer up. Incredibly pleasant smell in beautiful design. and the skin feels fine. I will continue to apply this product. I fell in love with it very much. My children are also crazy about it.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I first started using this product, I wasnt quite sure I would purchase again. I had to adapt to the very lightweight foam lather. I was a little skeptical although I love 100 Pure makeup. I am almost done with my first bottle. I showered this morning and got dressed. I had a tank top on. I walked past the mirror in the bathroom and stopped in my tracks. I saw beautiful, smooth, uniform, glowing skin. I'm not exaggerating. This stuff is amazing. My skin has never had a glow to it like it does now, not to mention, my skin is sooo soft I can't even believe it myself, like velvety baby skin.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this body wash! Citrus scents always smell so fresh and clean, making this orange scent perfect for refreshing yourself. What I love most about this product is I can feel good about using it on my skin knowing the ingredients are pure and healthy. Amazing!
Deanna P.
They use to sell this at Ulta, and it's one of the best organic body washes that I have found! All of their scents are super good and make me feel fresh! My sister loves this brand too and she would use it for her kids' bath time too! The body wash is very gentle!
Sarah S.
This product is so nice! It would leave my skin smelling so good and made it feel so soft after taking a shower! It was easy to apply and did not dry out my skin! And on top of all of that it is organic! Absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who loves the smell of oranges!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
This sounds like a product I like to try! Where can I pick this up at? Thank you!
Doly D.