BY 100% PURE

Deeply moisturizing, softening body scrub buffs away bumps and flakes for incredibly silky, smooth skin. Replenishes vibrancy with potent anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins for a youthful glow. Nutrient rich plant oils deeply nourish for soft, supple skin while fruit acids reveal brightness. Free of any synthetic fragrances, chemical preservatives, artificial dyes, petro chemicals or any other toxins. Truly, 100% Pure.

VEGAN

Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Evaporated Cane Juice), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Oil (Blood Orange Essential Oil), Extracts of Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit (Blood Orange Extract), Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula), Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit (Noni), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit (Blackberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Lonicera Caprifolium Flower & Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract.

Direction

Apply to wet skin, rubbing in circular motions and paying extra attention to rough areas of skin like elbows and knees. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat every other day.

• I love body scrubs especially in the colder months! does ...2 Answers
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
This scent is amazing! It last long and is a great scrub! I used it before shaving to really get my skin exfoliated! And it's great for after waxing to get the left over wax off! It's leaves your skin really soft and smooth! You can feel that it really has moistures your skin! I love it! Also have a few other of their scrubs! They are the best! And all pure! A little pricey but if your looking for something that's all pure and nature this is a must have! I love their products!!
Natalie N.
I was not impressed with this product and it irritates my skin terribly. I was so itchy after using this product. I feel like this is something you can easily make yourself
Jordan M.
Grand Forks
Incredible scent! I have had a wonderful experience with exfoliating scrubs from 100% pure! They leave my hands, legs, feet.. wherever exfoliated smooth and soft. It’s the perfect prep for using one of the body creams. I like to follow this one up with the grapefruit or blood orange body cream. Yum!
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
I'm really big into exfoliating but my skin is so sensitive. This body scrub is my favorite! It smells sooooo good and the smell sticks with you for most of the day! I have bought 2 containers so far.
Jocelyn a.
I use this before I shave in order to get rid of dead skin and it leaves you so smooth and helps avoid getting nicks by your shaver!
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
Not too rough on the skin but also not rough enough. It feels more like a wash then a scrub. But it smells really good and fresh.
Erica A.
Norman, OK
Love the smell, and it keeps my skin healthy! I love the fact that there are no synthetic chemicals. Definitely worth the buy!
Brunilda M.
Mobile, AL
I love this product live my body so smooth and i really love the smell i really recommended amazing product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donneitha R.
It looks like it smells great and will work for your skin. I am a blood orange fan, so this will be the next on my list.
Amanda G.
Love this and the smell is amazing. Worth the price and goes a very long way!! Gotta love when the ingridients rock
Brittany H.
I love body scrubs especially in the colder months! does this work well for getting off dry and flaky skin esp. on the legs?

Amazon