BeveragesTea & InfusionsTwinings of London
100% Pure Black Tea - English Breakfast

100% Pure Black Tea - English Breakfast

Twinings Classics 100% Pure Black Tea - English Breakfast is a rich and satisfying robust tea, made from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China. This tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English breakfast, from which its name derives. The refreshing and invigorating flavor makes English Breakfast one of the most popular teas to drink at any time or occasion.

Which tea do you prefer green or black?
I normally drink tazo awake English breakfast and have tried this one, but found Tazo to be better. Is there a certain way/style others drink this? I usually just drink it without adding anything
Start your review of 100% Pure Black Tea - English Breakfast!
Cynthia T.
Boise, ID
100% Pure Black Tea - English Breakfast uploaded by Cynthia T.
It’s not just a delicious black tea but also it’s good because contain flavonoids that contribute to a healthy heart. I really love drinking it every single day!!!
Natalia S.
San Antonio, TX
100% Pure Black Tea - English Breakfast uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Target
[email protected] su sabor ., no soy fan de los tes amo [email protected] más el café pero este es muy bueno
Aislin C.
Belleville, WI
Purchased at: Target
So so delicious! I make it almost every morning. It has a very rich flavor and is super energizing! I love making it with a dash of creamer for sweetness. It’s super inexpensive and very healthy!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I prefer loose leaf tea blends but on days when I'm busy this is a great alternative. This is really affordable and can be purchased at almost any store.
Alivia G.
Washington
TWININGS TEA IS SO AMAZING! Twinings is seriously my go to tea, I have always used them and I do not think I will stop. Their tea is always amazing and has the most amazing taste. My go-to tea is their English Breakfast tea with milk & honey. Must try.
Ellie R.
Burbank, CA
My favorite tea hands down. Love it with a bit of sugar and a dash of milk. Remember, always put your sugar in your mug first, then hot water, then tea bag- it allows the sugar to dissolve the best! Then I add my dash of milk after removing the tea bag :)
Gail D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Second only to TWININGS® OF London Irish Breakfast Tea Bags . Smooth flavor and really delivers with the caffeine. A fine hot tea. I highly recommend it!
Cory P.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is the only tea I drink. Just out of habit. Once you find something that is wonderful, you stick with it. It's a classic black tea, not too overbearing in flavour, smells like a fresh cool morning, and it doesn't mind being naked or dressed to the nines. I just take mine black, but it's good with a simple spot of sugar, a dab of honey, or you can load it up with milk or cream. But don't over-steep it; one minute it's strong, the next it's sour.
Kim G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Vons.com
I like this tea. Good flavor with a very nice aroma. Good for relaxing. Slightly higher price point, but can be found in a lot of supermarkets. I would recommend this product.
Monica M.
Etters, PA
Love, love, love this stuff! I've been drinking this tea for a couple years now and I have to say it's one of my favorites. It's a strong enough without being too strong tea. I would definitely recommend!