What is this used for?
Indianapolis, In - il y a 7 ans

12 answers

Acne, antifungal property, scalp stimulator, also it helps with itchy scalp and scalp issues. I love it !
il y a 6 ans
Tea tree oil has so many household uses! It is a natural antiseptic and antifungal and can be used for so many ailments! My favorite is for acne. I dab a little bit on blemishes and they go away quickly. You can also make natural household cleaning solutins without all the chemicals.
il y a 6 ans
I like using tea tree oil for multiple things! It helps restore oil to your hair in order for it not to dry out-- on the upside of that by restoring oils it helps your hair grow faster. Downside is if your hair doesn't need the extra oil it will look greasy and dirty even after washing it out.
il y a 6 ans
I have used this for a scalp massage it's wonderful!
il y a 6 ans
Acne or sensitive skin, as a moisturizer it helps a lot!
il y a 6 ans
It's a great moisturizer I use it for my dry scalp it really helps
il y a 7 ans
Basically anything it's really good for acne
il y a 7 ans
I agree with everyone who have answered already. I also use it to decongest in the winter, or on cold sores. It has amazing antibacterial properties too
il y a 7 ans
Hi shaylie, Sorry i pushed the answer button to quickly. Lol If you have children in school, its also a good way to help prevent lice in your hair, just a fee drops , behind the ears or on the rims of their hatsand coats. Its also a great moisturizer and wax remover. So many great and unique tricks you can use tea tree oil for.
Hi Shaylie, S