100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil

Get 100% pure natural Australian Tea Tree Oil from Tea Tree Therapy. This natural antiseptic is naturally steam distilled from the oil of the Melaleuca tree. Just one to two drops directly on your skin is all you need.

Not sure how i feel about all this. When ive not only, used tea tree for years, at just even the first little redness i see & by morning.. the starting of any pimple is gone. Yes, yoi should mix it with a bit of water but .. all the other 95 arricles, the internet, the population that uses coconut oil, and tea tree oil be lying. Maybe they simply want us to spend extra money on products, medical Nature's Way Liquid Coconut Premium Oil 10 oz [Unflavored] ? 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil
[product:tea-tree-therapy-tea-tree-oil-2-fl-oz] is a remedy commonly known to treat acne. This is something I've dealt with through my teenager years and adult life. How many people have had positive feed back and how many people have had no results?
Has anyone tried mixing Tree Tee Oil with any other oil to cut the smell? Would say, an olive oil cut it?
Start your review of 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil!
Jane E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Jane E.
Purchased at: Target
As far as essential oils go I think there are way better ones than this! Try a skin test first cause it might bother your skin
Carolanne L.
Saxon, WI
My go to for pimples or blemishes. I also mix a drop or two in with my shampoo, it makes my hair feel so soft and really helps with any build up
Jessica M.
Topeka
OMFG I LOVE tea tree oil!!!! For some reason it is really common to me and I have heard that it repels bugs because as well!! I like to put some on my wrist and also a couple drops on my pillows because it helps me relax at night and I would absolutely recommend this to anybody who loves essential oils!!!
Sarah H.
Madras, OR
100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Sarah H.
I use THIS for my homemade vinegar hair rinse along with lavender. I also made a homage eczema cream for my daughter and included this ingredient. Absolutely love. Also put on my homemade bath balms
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
Gave me energy and balance looking for a more punch in my product... I would recommend this product. I will continue taking it
Morgan W.
Newport
Purchased at: Walgreens
This tea tree oil is great! I have used it for many years on my face when I have blemishes. Clears them right up!
savannah H.
I love adding this to my shampoo when my scalp becomes dry. Tea tree has so many benefits due to its antifungal properties! Miracle oil.
April C.
Temecula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Tea tree oil is a good natural anti fungus. A drop goes a long way if you are prone to athletes foot or toenail fungus. I prefer natural remedies, do this is my go to.
Charity S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried this product to help with acne, dandruff and on skin tags that appeared after I had surgery. I do not like the smell of Tea Tree of any kind whether an oil or in products. That is just my preference. The truth is that I cannot rate this product base on the smell alone because this product does work on dandruff, acne and on skin tags, so that is why the four stars.
Alexis S.
Bowling Green, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Tea tree oil is used for multiple things in our house but mainly for the face when we get a zit it helps heal quicker.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
il y a 4 ans
100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil is a remedy commonly known to treat acne. This is something I've dealt with through my teenager years and adult life. How many people have had positive feed back and how many people have had no results?