BY 100% PURE

Light, Hydrating formula with SPF 30 to block out the sun's UVA (ultra violet aging) and UVB (ultra violet burning) rays infused with nutrients such as Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Green Tea and Herbal Extracts to soften and nourish skin. In addition to protecting against the sun's UV rays, antioxidants provide protection against environmental damage to the skin. Protects against skin cancer, fine lines, wrinkles and dark sun/age spots!

Active Ingredients: 20 % Zinc Oxide (mikro).

Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Organic Argan) Kernel Oil*, Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Extracts of Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgar (Oregano), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) and Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark (Cinnamon).

• I have been hearing a lot about Argon oil lately-does thi...3 Answers
  • Does it reduce the appearance of.fine lines?2 Answers
Leidys S.
Orlando, FL
Hydrate your face to the max!! Also smells so good which is a plus. I usually get greasy cheeks and dry nose and the area around my eyebrows form wax. But this product balances it all out leaving my face amazing!!
Kristina G.
Santa ana
I am a huge fan of aragon oil so naturally i wanted to give this a shot. I was a bit weary of putting aragon oil on my face, especially if its in a moisturizer, but this didnt make me break out. I have combination skin so finding the right moisturizer can be a feat, but thiswas surprisingly balanced.. drying on the oily spots, and moisturizing on the dry spots. It did make my skin a little too dry though, so I'd recommend caution when applying.  I'm sure this is great for some skin types, but I wasn't amazed,  and if I'm spending over $30 on one product, i need to be really satisfied.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
I love how this is made of natural ingredients. For an amazon buy, I'm very impressed. When I used it, it was my first time. The packaging was great overall. This product made my face feel renewed. I'd definitely purchase again
Alexis S.
Leslie
My face suffers from severe dehydration in the winter months and I'm often left with sore itchy red patches due to my skin being super sensitive. This definitely helped rehydrate my face and it also has a nice fresh smell to it.
Desirae B.
Perry
When I got this product I wasn't really expecting it to do much,because I knew the oil was used to make hair soft and strong;but surprisingly after using it for a week or so I could feel the sling becoming softer with fewer break outs.
Marie M.
Fort belvoir, VA
HYDRATING TO THE MAX ! especially if you have dry skin this product is soo good I would totally invest in this it's not that expensive it has average packaging I recommend this to everyone with dry skin
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
I use this every time I wash my face, my face is super oily but I have to moisturize it once I wash it, it is not greasy, smells amazing, afforadable for the quality, and amazing on the skin.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
My have very sensible skin and every prone to acne breakouts but I absolutely love this stuff. Really works to keep my skin hydrated without feeling greasy or oily! I will defining buy again!
LaTavia D.
I'm a Big fan of Arian oil based products. Not only do they smell great but they make your skin feel great. This isn't the best argon oil based product I've ever tried but it also wasn't the worst.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I love this product!! It is very tolerable since I have combo skin and it has a very pleasant smell to it also... I ordered it online as I can't get it locally!!
Chantelle B.
I have been hearing a lot about Argon oil lately-does this seem to help keep the skin from aging and keep it smooth?
Monique G.
Chino, CA
Does it reduce the appearance of.fine lines?