BY 100% PURE

This rich and creamy cleanser moisturizes and nourishes while gently washing away impurities. Leaves skin super soft and glowing. Free of sulfates or other detergents, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances, dyes or any other toxins. Truly 100% pure. Please note that product is filled to net weight, so void space at top of the tube is normal.

VEGETARIAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice) Leaf Juice1, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Mel (Honey), Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Fiber, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Oil) Fruit Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf Extract3, Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel (Blood Orange) Essential Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Resveratrol, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed Extract, Limonene*, Linalool* 1 certified organic by QAI 2 certified organic by NOP 3 certified organic by USDA *component of natural essental oil.

Direction

Use both AM and PM to gently cleanse your skin. Squeeze out a quarter-sized amount onto wet hands and rub hands together to create milky foam. Massage onto damp skin in circular motions (gentle enough for skin around eyes) and rinse off with warm water.

chris j.
Organic products arent my first go to because they are normally pretty pricey. this definitely met my expectations thou, leaving my skin feeling super clean & non-oily. it was my first time using it and i would try it again.
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
Amazing and natural products from this brand. So gentle on my sensitive skin and no unhealthy chemicals on your skin! This creamy cleanser gets your face so squeaky clean but leaves it soft and supple! I love this cleanser!
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love how this product is extremely 100% organic and is great for the skin. I bought this at Sephora. I would say this was very effective for what I wanted it to do for my skin. I am a first time user for this product and I would recommend it for people with dry skin.
sari d.
fort pierce
When you squeeze the bottle the substance is a creamy very easy to apply. The packaging could improve but in all it does ehat it need to do. The value is the right price that it should have. I was really satisfied in buying and kept buying it. I would recommend this to other people.
Terrie C.
 Green tea cleanser moisturizing is one of the best I've ever used it  made my face feel very clean and soft when I was through with it I thought the value was very good, got it at Macy's  would definitely buy it again and try more their products
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love anything organic to know that I don't have nasty stuff going on my skin and it will help my skin in the mean time and it's organic, what more can I ask for and I love it and it smells good, and good ingredients.
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
Very organic product works really good i love using this cleanser every morning and before going to bed leaves skin looking super healthy and smooth
Alejandra V.
Dresden, OH
Great for oily skin and excellent product for makeup removal. It's gentle, so I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin as well.
Amanda V.
Millington
Tried this a couple of times... not super impressed but it isn't horrible either. More than likely will not be buying again.
Andrea S.
Cincinnati, OH
This product leaves my skin feeling clean, hydrated, and healthy. I feel good about putting it on my skin too.