BY 100% PURE

Hydrate and Nourishes with Antioxidant Concentrated Acai Berries Who s it for:  Dehydrated Skin in Need of Intense Nourishment. 100% Natural. 100% Vegan. pH balanced. Gluten free Acai berries contain an exorbitant amount of antioxidants to protect skin against free radical damage.  Extremely nourishing and instantly hydrating cream reduces the signs of aging and protects against future damage.  Use as a daily moisturizer - both AM and or PM.  Suitable for all skin types but  this richer cream is most beneficial for normal to dry skin.  Will not clog pores.  Truly 100% pure - never any harsh deter. see more...

Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this on instagram! When I purchased I was skeptical it's a little over my budget price but still decided to buy! I dont regret it,  because it's very hydrating plus the ingredient are natural antioxidants, my skins loves it. Splurge ladies, it's a great buy!
Samantha C.
Keansburg
This product was extremely refreshing and felt so natural on my skin. Not only did it smell great, but it was so gentle and easy on my skin. I plan on buying this product again when I run out. Definitely exceeded my expectations considering how cheap it was.
Kiya P.
glendale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good and is really soft! Helps a lot in the winter when you have dry skin, cake in pretty package. Don’t remember where I bought it! Not a harsh product at all! I would buy it again but it’s kind of expensive.
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it! I love finding non-toxic products that actually work. I purchased this off Amazon. It smells pleasant and is very effective. It hydrates well and isn't harsh on my skin. I normally wear this at night to tackle dryness. A big plus is that it doesn't leave your face oily.
Kelsey D.
This works very well, I love the way it makes my face feel afterwards. I recommend this to everyone and I will continue to use it.
Emma S.
Federal Way, WA
I love how concentrated it is. I love that it's for all skin types. I've struggled with fine lines and I feel that it's helped to reduce them over time.
diony m.
Omg this product its sooo good if you dont got it you should.bc its wonderful it helps with ur skin amd its all natural treatments
Amber H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing stuff! Made my face feel so refreshed and worked with my sensitive skin. Nice packaging and good smell
makayla h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so smooth, and I would recommend it to everyone. It works amazing wonders and it was worth every dime.
Cassie W.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product and brand! Great quality, would definitly recommend to friends and family!
Teresa G.
Is this really worth the price?