BY 100% PURE

Hydrate Eye area and Nourishes with Antioxidant Concentrated Acai Berries Who s it For:  Dehydrated Skin in Need of Intense Nourishment. 100% Natural. 100% Vegan. pH balanced. Gluten free Immediately hydrating nourishing eye cream concentrated with acai berry contains an exorbitant amount of antioxidants to protect skin against environmental damage and to reduce signs of aging. Truly 100% pure - never any harsh detergents, synthetic chemicals, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances or any other toxins. Made from 100% post consumer recycled paper.  100% Recyclable.

• Does this product works because I be waking up witj puffy eyes an...1 Answers
  • I really would like to try out this product but my skin is not on...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My skin didn't take very well to it though." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff was expensive. But it smelt very good, and felt very good on my skin. But I honestly didn't notice any results from using it. Maybe it works better on other skin types.
Flor P.
Still working on it idk what to say of this product so far it hasn't prove what is said it does its semi gentle, I actually receive it as a gift , I think I can improve just because I have use a lot of eye creams that don't work
Nichole M.
Beaverton , OR
First of all I love this line!! I've heard a lot of hype on this eye cream it really does brighten up the eye area and feel refreshing. It is on the pricey side though
Karen L.
This moisturizing is very soft and creamy. A little goes a long way. The product is made of natural products found in nature sometimes overlooked by humans. The product does not irritate the skin. There is a slight smell which is not overpowering due to the natural ingredients being used. The cost can be pretty expensive, however, the store has ongoing promotions and sales that are worth waiting for if interested in purchasing.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
This had a really nice consistency, but I'll be honest I don't think it did anything spectacular for me. It smelled wonderful, felt wonderful and I love the brand that makes it, but it wasn't life changing for me.
Brooke G.
My eyes get very puffy in the morning with dark under eye circles and this product really helps wake me up. It definitely met my expectations and was at a decent price!
Jen L.
I really liked using this cream. It felt really good on my face and was gentle near my eyes. This cream did a good job of making my eyes look brighter and less baggy.
Francesca G.
Fullerton, CA
At first I didn't think I would like this product but after a few weeks of being loyal to it, it showed results. Don't get the bigger size stick to the smaller tube and you'll be just fine. A little goes a long way!
Amber M.
Streator, IL
I bought this after reading the reviews. The price is great and I really wanted it to work, I love the concept of this company. However, my dark circles are still dark and still there, it has done nothing to help with them.
Theresa S.
Auburn, NY
Loved the smell and the feel but, it broke me out within the first few hours. To scared to try anything else from this line. It was pricey, glad walgreens will let you return items.
Sara R.
I really would like to try out this product but my skin is not only dry but also very sensitive so I always have to be careful with new creams as they might cause iritations. Is this cream ok with sensitive skin? Does someone with the same skin typ has any experiences with this cream?
Yamalitzy  R.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product works because I be waking up witj puffy eyes and I'm only 31yrs old