BY 100% PURE

Hydrate Eye area and Nourishes with Antioxidant Concentrated Acai Berries Who s it For:  Dehydrated Skin in Need of Intense Nourishment. 100% Natural. 100% Vegan. pH balanced. Gluten free Immediately hydrating nourishing eye cream concentrated with acai berry contains an exorbitant amount of antioxidants to protect skin against environmental damage and to reduce signs of aging. Truly 100% pure - never any harsh detergents, synthetic chemicals, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances or any other toxins. Made from 100% post consumer recycled paper.  100% Recyclable.

• Does this product works because I be waking up witj puffy eyes an...1 Answers
  • I really would like to try out this product but my skin is not on...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My skin didn't take very well to it though." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Stephanie H.
lewistown, PA
Love this stuff i received it as a giveaway prize from the company but i plan on buying more of it once i use this amount. It smells amazing and it works awesome on my dark circles #100percentpure
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
I ordered this product from amazon, and it is one of my favorite eye creams. It comes in clear and tinted - I got the tinted one and it's a pretty universal shade and blends in nice and sheer. I forgot to put it on one morning and really saw the difference. my eyes felt droopy and looked tired. I've repurchased it since and would highly recommend.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I love the smell of this and I love how much better my eyes look after using this product. I feel like their coffee one works a little bit better but I love to use this one at night because the coffee one wakes me up and this one helps relax me.
Niesha W.
new york, NY
fantastic eye cream significantly reduced the appearance of under eye
bags, and dark pigment around the eyes. It gave my eyes a lift and a
tighter more refreshed look, that was more awake. I was lucky enough to
recieve a free sample of this product to test out in exchange for my
honest feedback.
Barito S.
I love it. I recommend that for everyone, i love this products and for skin is the best brand in the world, i recommend that. I love it. Buy that in whatever frmacy in the country.    I love it. i love it, buy that, buy that. Really, is the best in the world I Love it.
S P.
This is one my favorite eye creams. It especially helps with my swollen eye. It also helps with wrinkles and hydration. Initially I was skeptical about this product but I was wrong, this product totally works! I have been using this product for 2 weeks now, although my dark circles are not completely gone, I can definitely tell the difference.
Celina M.
Boston, MA
Have been using this eye cream for nearly a year now and I have nothing but positive things to say. It's rich and creamy, but absorbs nicely and never leaves my eye area feeling greasy. Makeup stays put after I apply it in the morning as well.
Sienna C.
Since i have sensitive skin its good to have a product that won't harm, or irritate my skin. There are a lot of organic choices out there for people in my situation, and sometimes all natural stuff is the keep thing we need.
Natalie M.
This eye cream is amazing! After a few uses there is a noticeable difference. Dark circles and dry under eye fade immediately! The tube is great as well because it stands up so product is easy to come out. I would recommend!
Michelle K.
Lakewood, OH
I love this eye cream. It has just the right amount of moisture so your under-eye region isn't slimy, but is still well moisturized. It works great as a base for undereye concealer.
Sara R.
I really would like to try out this product but my skin is not only dry but also very sensitive so I always have to be careful with new creams as they might cause iritations. Is this cream ok with sensitive skin? Does someone with the same skin typ has any experiences with this cream?
Yamalitzy  R.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product works because I be waking up witj puffy eyes and I'm only 31yrs old